I had to apply the pressure cause you my hidden treasure part 1

Lena's still a student here. Another sin.

Kara's cock throbbed in her pants, already hard just thinking about Lena. She couldn’t wait to leave work and get to her apartment, so they could enjoy themselves on video call. Yes, a video call. Why? Because, they couldn’t meet up often. Why’s that? Kara was busy with work and Lena, well Lena was occupied by school. Kara’s madly in love with a seventeen year old girl ; it wasn’t as if she’s that older, she’s just twenty two.

Her and Lena had met about 5 months ago at a club. It was the girl’s birthday, so she and her friends were celebrating, drinking and dancing. That’s when Kara saw her, she watched as she moved to the beat of the music, in perfect rhythm. The way her hips swayed and that ass, it was calling her name.

Kara had approached her, danced with her and offered to buy Lena and her friends drinks. Well one thing lead to another and they ended up having sex, in the club. They exchanged number after, started getting to know each other and that’s when Kara found out that Lena was a student.

It didn’t bother Kara though, she was all in, Lena’s age didn’t matter to her, neither did hers to Lena. They started dating, secretly of course. Things are going pretty well, but they hardly got to spend time with each other.

Kara didn’t have any privacy at her and Alex’s apartment. And if they do get the opportunity, Sam, Lena’s best friend had to be there.
Sometimes it felt as if Sam was trying to cock block her. They never got along well.

She checked her watched, finally time to leave, she packed her stuffs up and rushed into the elevator. She literally ran from CatCo directly to her apartment.
She discarded her clothing as soon as she entered the small apartment that she and Alex shared. She headed to her bedroom, wearing just a sports bra and boxers. She took out her laptop and turned it on then flopped onto the floor mattress. After that she called Lena, giving her cock a soft squeeze.
……………….
Lena smiled at her laptop screen when she saw Kara’s photo pop up. She blushed as she accepted the call.
“Hi.”

“Hey baby.” Kara’s attractive voice came from the speakers. Kara moved away from the laptop, so she can get a good look at her. She bit her lips, as she saw Kara’s half naked frame, lean muscles, abs and her hard cock straining against her boxers.

“ Wow, we haven’t even started yet. And you’re already as hard as a rock.” She teased.
“You make me this hard.” Kara groaned. She pulled her boxers down, freeing her aching cock. The sight of it made Lena wet.

In no time she stripped out of her school uniform, she sat in the centre of her bed. Legs spread widely apart, she settled her laptop between them, letting Kara get the perfect view of herself.

“You’re a so beautiful.” Kara said, pure admiration in her tone. “The next time I see you, I’m going to wrap my arms around you, kiss you, and never let you go.”

“I’d rather have my pussy wrap around your cock.” She replied seductively, smirking at Kara. But then bit back a moan when precum emanated from the tip of Kara’s cock.

Her hand moved to her pussy, gathering some of the wetness there. “Look at me Kara.” She lifted her hand and displayed the fingers covered with her liquid to her. “Look at what you to to me.” Her hand went back to her pussy, she began playing with herself.
“I wanna fuck you so hard.” Kara stated, she clasped her cock and began jerking it off. “You want my cock baby?”

“YES! Fuck me hard Kara, I want it.” Lena declared, as she slid two fingers into her pussy. “I want it so bad, destroy my tight pussy.” She moaned breathlessly.

“I’ll beat your pussy up and make you keep coming back.”

Lena smacked her pussy. “Yes Kara you beat it up.” She moaned.