Use Another Adjective.

Basically Lena cheating on William. Hot smut read and enjoy!

Kara's  phone vibrated on the coffee table. With a groan she slid from her comfortable position on the couch and reached it. Who could be calling at this hour.

Her annoyance instantly disappeared when she saw who's name was on the screen. "Hey." She answered, with a low voice.

"Kara, darling. Can you come over?" Lena asked.

"Sure. I'll be right there."  Kara quickly replied. "But what happened to date night with William?"  She had just remembered about that.

"I need you." Lena panted, her voice heavy with lust. Yes, she did just swerve the William question.

"I'm coming, baby." Kara knew exactly what Lena needed. She smirked as she hung up.  Swiftly, she activated her super suit and flew off to Lena's apartment. She gently landed on the balcony and made her way inside.

Kara strolled towards the woman's bedroom, her member stiffening in her pants. She deactivated her suit once she entered the room and looked up only to have her breath caught in her throat.

Lena was seated at the edge of the bed. Her hair hanging loosely around her shoulders. The moonlight covered parts of her naked frame, her beauty glowed. Lena's body is calling her and she's gonna answer the call.

Kara licked her lips hungrily as Lena got up and made her way over to her. The brunette's hip swayed seductively, green eyes wild with temptation. And  such an innocent smile on her lips, it can make anyone go crazy.

"Hi." Lena whispered when she got close enough to her.

"Hi." Kara replied. Her hands unconsciously traveling to Lena's hips, itching to touch the younger woman. Her fingernails dug into Lena's pale skin, pulling her closer. She kisses Lena's soft lips, missing how it felt against hers.

Another dose of her addiction. She had long craved this feeling. She licks Lena's upper lip, then slid her tongue into her mouth. Lena moaned, her hands flying to Kara's hair.

Lena's  fingers tangled into the blonde locs, occasionally fisting and tugging at it. She allowed her mouth to be assaulted by Kara's tongue.

Kara pulled away so Lena could breathe. Lena's hand fell to her crotch, rubbing her hard member through her sweats. The brunette placed hot kisses on her neck, turning them around to lead her to the bed.

Kara sat on the edge bed, tugging her sweatpants along with her briefs down. Her cock sprung  free, her excitement clearly visible.

Lena dropped to her knees in front of Kara's parted legs. She was now facing the woman's stiff cock, exhaling hot breaths over the head. She stuck her tongue out, licking the precum off the tip, before taking the head into her mouth.

The action cause Kara to jerk, one hand gripped the sheet and the other went to Lena's head. Her length is enveloped by Lena's warm mouth, the slow bob starts.

"You look so pretty with me in your mouth." She praised.

Ping.

"So big." Lena compliments, pulling away from Kara's cock. She smiles warily at her phone, seeing a text from William. I wish I was with you right now. It's a pity he had to leave, although she doesn't know why.