Chapter 1

Legolas's POV

I was in my room braiding my hair in front of the mirror. Life was great, there was no wars going on and most days I spent time hunting in mirkwood forest with my best friends Faelon and Revion. I didn't think anything could go wrong.

I was finished braiding my hair so I gave it a brush. I stroked the brush down my silky blonde hair but then looked at the brush to see some of my hair had fallen out. I quickly tugged some of my hair to have it fall onto the floor.

Then my skin started heating up, and burning. I collapsed onto the floor, it felt like my whole body was on fire. I glanced at my hands to see they started turning grey. My body started changing shape with my legs growing bulkier and my face changing shape. By this time all my hair had fallen out.

Finally after the pain had stopped I stood up and looked in the mirror. The horror I saw was unbearable. My face was a pale shade of grey, on my head there was just a few strands of black greasy hair, my teeth were a filthy yellow colour and my eyes were like a black hole of death.

*********************************

Suddenly I woke up on the boggy ground of the marsh lands. I had that dream quite often, almost every night.

That dream is what happened to me. That is the reason I ran away. I'm not the elf with blue eyes and blond hair.

No.

I'm an Orc...

>>----------------------------->

So this is my first chapter, I'm sorry it's quite short but I promise my next ones will be longer.

Please vote and comment what you think cause I love hearing your opinions.

Thanks bye 💖💖💖