Chapter 2

I stare at the gloomy grey sky listening to some birds chirping near by. My life is a misery now, no friends, no hunting in the forest and no home.

I decide to carry on walking so I take a few bites from the lembas bread I have and start my journey. I walk for hours until I end up in the rocky mountains so I decide to take a break.

I guess your wondering why I got in this mess, why I became an Orc. Well this is what happened:

(Flashback)

I was strolling in the mirkwood forest. As I walked I could hear the crisp sound of the foliage under my feet.

"Legolas," I heard a call to see Revion rushing up to me. "the king said I'm to accompany you on your hunt," he said.
"If it is the Kings wish then you shall come," I reply.
I really wanted to spend time alone but Revion is such a good friend. He's one of the only people that really understand me.

We search for a while trying to find some game. suddenly there's a rustle in the bush near by and I quickly hide behind a tree and Nick an arrow onto my bow. Revion is behind me watching curiously. I aim my bow at the bush and wait for my target to appear.

Suddenly a pale Orc jumps out and runs towards us. I let my arrow fly without a second thought however the Orc dodges the arrow. I then let another arrow fly, and another but the Orc was very skilled and dodged them again.

I decided to pull out my swords and try and kill him that way. Every time I swung my sword at the Orc he managed to dodge it. It was strange as most orcs would never be able to dodge my swords and arrows.

After many more attempts to kill the Orc I finally managed to slice his head clean off. His body shivered on the ground for a while but then froze. I stared at the motionless body for a while thinking it was strange that a lonely Orc attacked us and was very skilled in combat.

"Come on Legolas we need to go," Revion said,
"Okay I'm coming," I replied. we both went back to the castle and I tried to forget what just happened.

************************

So that is why I'm like this, I have turned into the exact Orc that I killed. I've always wondered how Faelon, Revion and especially my Ada are doing with my disappearance.

I decide to not think about it and rest for a while. I stare at the starry night sky for a while until I drift off to sleep.

>>------------------>

So I hope your enjoying my book.

I would just like to say that could you please check out my other book called Legosass Online Dating. it's about Legolas Greenleaf online dating and is pretty crazy.

Please like and comment

Thanks bye 💖💖💖