Chapter 6

My eyes flickered open . It took a while for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. I soon realised that I was in a cell. There was a young elleth across from me in another cell. She had torn dirty clothes and was extremely skinny. I could tell that she'd been locked in here for a while.

I could not see her face as her head was dropped down low like a dead rose. "Emm...hello," I spoke, "may I ask what your name is," she then looked up. Her cheek bones were sticking out like daggers and she had black rings round her eyes. "I'm Miriel," she said, "what is yours,"
"I'm Legolas," suddenly I felt enlightened by this elleth,
"Nice to me you," she said weekly then dropping her head back down. "Where are we?" I asked. there was a few moments silence until Miriel replied "I don't know."

We both then sat in silence leaving each other to our own thoughts. I wondered where I was and why I was in here. The last thing I remembered was being captured by orcs. I realised that I must then be held captive by orcs.

~

It's been two days and I am still locked up. I'm not sure where I am and no orcs have even came down here. My stomach was starting to rumble.

Next minute an orc stomps in. He unlocks the door to my cell which took a while since he had to try out so many different keys. he then grabbed me by the shoulder and hauled me out and dragged me up some staircases. I wasn't really in the mood for trying to struggle so I just let him drag me along.

We soon ended up in a huge hall with spiral pillars along the sides. I soon realised that we were in the mines of moria. We got to the end of the long hall and I was shoved onto my knees.

I glanced up to see a throne with a pale orc sitting. he walked towards me then started ranting on in blacks speech. "sorry but I don't understand what your saying," I said politely not wanting to cause trouble. "I was saying why have you been wondering around by yourself?" The orc said, "My guards have been watching you."

I thought about it for a moment before saying, "got a problem with that?" I was done with being nice. The Orc slapped me on the face, I ignored it. "you will Obey me and become a guard here," he growled,
"Never!" I spat, "I'd rather rot,"
"Then that is what will happen guards take him away."

Two guards then grabbed both my arms and dragged me back down the stairs to my dark cell.

~

I was throwing a stone off the wall when an Orc came into the dungeon carrying a bag. My bag. He placed it on the floor not far from my cell then just left.

I stretched my hands out through the bars trying to reach it. I was almost there... got it. The bag wouldn't fit through the bars so I just examined the contents outside my cell.

There was some of the mouldy bread which I quickly gobbled up, some rope, a map of Middle-earth, a spare pare of boots and at the bottom a small dagger.

There must be something I can do with this I thought to myself. Then I stared up to see the keys hanging on a hook on the other side of the dungeon. After another few minutes of thinking I spoke out loud, "I have an idea."

<---------------------<<

Hey

Sorry it took me so long to update I've just been sooooooooo busy this week

Please vote and comment

The next update will be very soon

Thanks bye