The beginning

In this world people have special abilities called quirks which grant them cool powers. Also in this world people are seen as princes, princesses, kings, queens, commoners, adventurers, sailors- treasure hunters,  villains (aka pirates), knites(aka heros) and assasins. As once told we currently see the beautiful princess Momo Yayorozu(sorry if I spelt that wrong) along with many other princesses along with her fiance prince Todoroki and prince Bakugou and his guard sir Kirishima. However it seems that something is bothering prince Todoroki.

Todoroki's POV:

*Sigh, In mind* Why? Just why? Why won't my father understand that I don't want to marry Momo. I mean not that I don't like her, she is pretty. It's just that she isn't really my tipe. 

Momo: Is something wrong Shoto?

Shoto: Huh?! Oh! Yeah, I'm fine!

Momo: *Sigh* You were thinking about our engagement, weren't you?

Shoto: *Sigh* Yeah.

Momo: *Sigh* I understand what you mean, I don't want this wedding eather. To be honest I like someone else. *Looks at Jirou*

Shoto: *small gigle* You like Jirou, don't you.

Momo: *sigh* Yeah. I just wish that our parents could understand.

Shoto: Yeah.

They just stand still, looking at their friends talking when all of a sudden there is a huge crash, another boat had rammed into the boat that the princes and princesses were on. It was a huge boat which was all black with black pirate flags.

 It was a huge boat which was all black with black pirate flags