The pirate attack

Bakugou: What the Hell was That!!

But before enyone could say enything there were grappiling hooks on the eges of the boat and a hole buch of pirates were on the boat before enyone could blink, the princes, the krew members and sir kirishima tried to fight them off but there were too meny so the boat was quickly taken over and destroyed.

Shigaraki: Well! Well! Well! Looks like it's our lucky day.

Toga: *crazy giggle* Ohh! Look at all of them, so cute, I just wanna drink their blood.

Dabi: Oi! Crazy! Leave them alone, were gonna need them in one peace.

Toga: Oh come onnnn Dabi! I haven't gotten to kill enyone ever since we killed Overhaul.

Shigaraki: Well, now that you mention it why not just kill one, take your pick Toga.

Toga: Yay! *Looks at the princes and princesses carefully* Hmm. I'l take the brown haired girl.

Ochaco's mind: Oh No! This is the end, I'm so sorry mom and dad.

But just as Toga was about to kill Uraraka there is a weird sound and suddenly Toga Let's out a non human scream apparently something had cut her hand off. When Shoto looked what had cut Togas hand off he saw a ninja star,which was light blue and had a weird pattern on it, stuck in the ships pole.

Shoto's mind: HUH!? A ninja star, but where did it come from?

Before enyone could react there was a huge explosion.

Random pirate: What was that?!

Minion: Boss! we got company!

When everyone looked to where the minion was pointing at they were in shock when they saw a huge ship, bigger than the boat that the princes and princesses were on heading their way.

Shigaraki: Get the cannons ready!

But before the pirates could even move five cannon balls where sent towards the direction of the pirate ship, it was a direct hit, many members of the pirate crew fell into the water, completly drowning, but before the boat could sink a wave of ice stopped the boat from sinking. You might be asking but what about the princes and princesses? Well they are currently knocked out from the cannon balls hitting the ship. And unknown to the princes and princesses the people that attacked the pirate ship are currently carrying them to their ship and treating their wounds.