Meeting the girls and Chico

Prince Bakugou POV:

I woke up to someone humming a weird melody only to realize that I have a bandage covering my face. When I removed it I saw that I was no longer tied up and that the rest of the stupid extras that I had been traveling with were sleeping on bunk beds. When I looked around I saw that we were no longer on that pirate ship.

"What the Hell!" I screamed waking the others up.

"Where The Hell are we!"

Hagakure: And where did these other clothes come from!?

Kirishima: Master Bakugou please calm down!

"Don't tell me what to do s*ty hair!"

Uraraka: Quiet! I want answers just as much as you all do, but let's not lose our heads over this.

Asui: Ochaco is right, we need to think this through.

But before enyone could say another word a door opened and the princes and princesses quikly looked behind them expecting another pirate. However their jaws dropped when they saw someone who they did not expect, at the doorway there was a beautiful albino girl with white and light blue hair and clothes, she had a thin slender body and beautiful blue eyes like two ice crystals but her most uniqe feature was her wolf ears and tail which were of a pure arctic wolf.

???: Oh! Your all awake! That' s such a relife and here I thought we would loose one of you.

Shoto, Bakugou and Kiri jumped infront of the girls in a fighting positsion.

Shoto: Who are you and where are we?!

???: Oh my god, I am so sorry, I am such an idiot. *clears throat* Greetings! I am Aliza Waterwolf of the northern Waterwolf tribe, expert warrior and asassin.

Kiri: Well Aliza where are we and where are our clothes a weapons?

Aliza: Oh! Your clothes and weapons are right here, we had to take them off you because they got quite dirty along with being torn a bit  so we let Azara patch them up for you. *Hands them their clothes* You can go ahead and change I'l be in the hallway waiting for you so you can have breakfast and meet the others. *Leaves*

Jirou: Wait, what others?

But the so called Aliza had already left, so the princes and princesses decided to just get changed.

Uraraka: I don't know about you guys but whoever this Azara is that Aliza was talking about he or she really knows their stuff about sowing. Like I can barely tell that my dress was ripped.

Kiri: Yeah! Like I see where my clothes got ripped but I can barely tell it was ripped in the first place.

Momo: I must agree.

When they got to the hallway.

Aliza: Oh, Good! Your all changed. Now follow me so you all could have some breakfast I'm sure your all really hungry.

Asui: Um Aliza?

Aliza: Yes, princess Asui?

Asui: Just call me Tsu. And you don't need to call me your majesty.

Aliza: Alrigh Tsu!

Asui: Enyway I wanted to ask you, who is this Azara you speak of?

Mina: Yeah! I actually wanted to know that too and also what did you mean by meet the others?

Aliza: Oh Azara is our ship's healer, cook and clothing repairer- designer. And also, did you really think that I'm on this ship all by my self, no no no no no no someone has to be captain of course.

Mina: Wait so, if this ship doesn't belong to you then who does it belong too.

Aliza: you will meet him soon enough but you guys need to eat first so follow me.

The princes and princesses followed their new friend through the long hallway of the ship until they got to a room wich looked like a diner. There they heard the same melody which Bakugou had heard when he woke up.

Aliza: Hey Azara!

As soon as she said that the melody stopped. Then the princes and princesses saw a girl who they had never seen before. This girl was completely pale like she was sick or something although she seemed to be healthy, she also had a slender tipe body however her hair and glothing were the complete opposite of Aliza's her hair and clothes were black and purple. What was even more surprising was that even her eyes were purple, which looked like two amethysts (if your confused then in this Au purple eyes are rare).

???: Good evening your majesty's. *Does curtsy*(sorry if I spelt it wrong)

Mina: You really don't have to do that and I'm guessing your Azara?

Azara: That's me. Azara Slender, expert medic, cook and clothing repairer- designer at your service. But enough about me, you all must be hungry, go ahead and take a seat. I'l bring your breakfast out in a little bit.

And so the princes and princesses sat down on the beautiful table which had very beautiful carvings on them which resembled different animals. When all of a sudden they heard a weird noise.

Hagakure: OMG!!!!!

Jirou: What's wrong hagakure?!

Hagakure: It's so cute!!!

The princes and princesses looked to where Hagakure was looking at and they saw an unusual animal. It seemed to be some sort of cheetah but the color scheme was the polar opposite to a normal cheetah. It was pure white with mint green markings which was not normal especially since it was wearing a weird tipe of armor.

Kiri: Aw! Who's this little cutie?

Azara: Oh! Good morning Chico!

Momo: Chico?

Aliza: That's his name.

At that point Hagakure started to pet him and the cheetah was letting out soft purrs.

Mina: AW! That's adorable!

Azara: Looks like he like you guys.

After they ate breakfast (bc I'm lazy to write it all)