~7~ Patton's Ace ~7~

"Come out, buddy!" called Patton and held his pokeball.

The pokeball opened sending out a Togepi infront of him.

"Toge, toge, pi~!" she chirped waving her arms.

"Here we go!" he cheered along with Togepi jumping on his lap in excitment.

*****(Back in time)*******

Patton giggled as the young boy ran around in the garden filled with different pokemon.

A Teddiursa and a Furret joyfully chased after him as he chased after a cheering Aipom.

"Come back!" laughed Patton running after the pokemon.

"Ai, aipom!" laughed Aipom and leapt forward to then climb ontop of a Meganium who smiled.

"Hey, no fair!" whinned Patton and puffed out his chins as Aipom laughed at him.

"Meganium~" smiled the Meganium down at him.

"Patton!" called someone from the house behind him.

"Mom!" beamed Patton and immidiently turned to run to the house, Furret and Teddiursa right behind him. "Mom, dad!"

"Hey, honey" softly smiled his dad and ruffled his hair. "How's it going?"

"Amazingly!" cheered Patton throwing his arms up. "We were playing tag, but Aipom cheated!"

His dad laughed and patted his head.

"So, did you bring another pokemon?" asked Patton with stars in his eyes.

You see, Patton's parents work as Rangers and often foster pokemon until they are ready to go out to the wild again.

"We did..." said his dad with a sad smile.

His smile fell and Patton looked at him confused.

"Furret?" "Teddiursa?"

The two pokemon tilted their heads confused also and watched as Patton's mom walked over with something white in her arms.

"Patton, this is a Togepi" said his mom and knelt down so Patton could see the pokemon.

Patton looked at the white egg shaped pokemon curled in her arms.

"A Togepi?" asked Patton. "It looks like an egg"

"They do that when their scared" said his mom with a sad smile.

"Scared?" asked Patton worried. "Why's that? Is it alright?"

His mom gave him a reasurring smile and stood up.

"She had been through a lot and is really scared" she explained. "So make sure to be careful when around her"

"Alright!" nodded Patton.

His mom nodded to him and gave a sad look to the curled up pokemon she held.

"Come on now" smiled his dad to Patton. "Go on and play with the others!"

"Alright!" beamed Patton then turned to the two pokemon with him. "Come on!"

The two pokemon cheered and ran after him as he ran out again.

"What do we do?" asked the mom looking at the man.

"For now we have to make her feel comfortable" he said. "Take her out to the other pokemon. Maybe that will calm her down"

"Yeah..." she nodded and they walked out also.

They gave out a smile as they saw Patton laughing and running around all the pokemon which they were fostering in the garden.