~2~ Logan's Ace ~2~

After they and their pokemon were all feed and returned, they sat down around the campfire that they had sat up.

"Alright" said Thomas. "I got the sticks, so everyone take one and the one with the shortest is the first one to tell. We will continue forward with the one who got the second shortest"

"Right" nodded everyone and went over to Thomas.

"Everyone got a stick?" asked Thomas when the others had a hold of one and they nodded. "Then, 3, 2, 1 and-"

They lifted up their sticks and held them up.

From the shortest to the longest stick was;
Logan, then Thomas, then Janus, then Roman, then Remus, then Patton and then Virgil

"Seems like I will start" said Logan.

"Awe..." whinned Remus and threw his stick into the campfire.. "I'm the third last..."

"The order has been set, so just wait for your turn" said Virgil.

"Fine" pouted Remus.

"Alright, start whenever you're ready Logan" said Thomas.

"Wait!" called Patton. "How about we also send out the pokemon?"

"I don't see why not" said Logan and took out his pokeball.

He then sent out his ace from the pokeball.

His Alakazam then came out.

"As you may know, I'm a Psychic type trainer with Alakazam as my ace" said Logan. "I met him as an Abra when I was little"

*****(Back in time)*****

Logan, as a little boy, was walking into a lab alongside his father who worked there as a professor.

"You ready to meet the pokemon in the pokemon ranch?" asked his father.

"Of course!" nodded Logan.

"Then let's go" smiled his father.

They together walked out the back side of the lab entering a large field with a forest next to it.

All different types of pokemon were seen everywhere.

From the ground, to the trees and to flying around in the sky.

Logan in awe ran over to an Oddish that was nearby and studied it.

"An Oddish. A Grass-Posion type pokemon" said Logan and studied the still Oddish. "They will bury themself into the ground in the day and at night they will walk around looking for seeds..."

"Indeed" smiled his father.

Logan looked up and ran more into the ranch with his father keeping an eye on him.

"Sir!" called a co-worker from inside the lab. "If you can, we could use your assistant"

The man turned towards the lab and then back to his son.

"Logan, stay in sight of the lab!" he yelled. "I need to do something real quick!"

"Alright!" yelled Logan back.

His father gave him a nod and went into the lab while Logan continued to run from pokemon to pokemon to study them himself.

After a little running around he was now standing next to the forest and looked around.

Something yellow between the bushes then caught his eyes.

The bushes then rustled and it disappeared and some other bushes a little deeper into the forest rustled.