~3~ Thomas' Ace ~3~

"Okay" nodded Thomas and took out his pokeball sending out his ace.

That pokemon being an Eevee.

"Eevee!" she chirped and immidiently jumped onto Thomas' lap.

"Our story may not be that exciting, but it's still special to me" said Thomas as he patted her.

Eevee laid on his lap relaxing while he stroked her fur.

"As known, Eevee is my ace which lead me to be a Normal type trainer" said Thomas. "Eevee has been with me since I got her as an egg from my parents at a young age"

*****(Back in time)*****

A young Thomas sat on the floor infront of the TV watching a children's pokemon show.

Thomas cheered and sang along to the songs that was sang until his parents came into the room.

"Thomas" called his mother.

"Yeah, mom?" asked Thomas and turned.

"We're going to visit you're uncle's Day Care now, so get ready" smiled his father.

"Really?" beamed Thomas.

Thomas jumed up and ran ustairs and into his room.

He was so excited.

He had never been to a Day Care before and had only learned and seen about it on TV and from his parents.

He hadn't really met his uncle either since he was the owner of the well earned Day Care.

He always got in and out pokemon and often got eggs that none of the trainers wanted, so he had to take care of them which lead to him always being busy.

"You ready, Thomas?" called his mother from downstairs.

"Coming!" called Thomas and threw on his jacket and ran downstairs.

They all went out and into the car to drive to his uncle's place.

It was an hour's drive, but because of Thomas' excitment it didn't feel to long.

"We're here" said his father as they arrived to a single house with a large building next to it at a mostly open field.

"It's so...empty here" said Thomas looking out the window.

"It is" smiled his mother. "But that helps the pokemon relax as it's mostly nature with minimum human interferance"

His father opened the car door for him and Thomas jumped out.

A pack of different Flying type pokemon flew over them making Thomas look at them in awe.

"You like it here, buddy?" asked his father giving out a joyful chuckle and put a hand on Thomas' head. "Just wait until you see the main part"

"Yes!" bursted Thomas. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

His parents laughed at his excitment and lead him over to the Day Care building.

"Why, hello" greeted his uncle when they arrived inside. "And hello to you little guy"

He knelt down and rustled Thomas' hair.

"Hey, uncle!" beamed Thomas.

"Welcome to my Day Care" he said after giving out an amused chuckle. "Feel free to look around, but inform me if you want to go to the pokemon, alright?"

"Alright!" cheered Thomas and immidiently ran off to look around.

On the walls were pictures of the Day Care, the pokemon there, some trainers who came there and so on.