~4~ Janus' Ace ~4~

"Guess it's me now" said Janus and took out his pokeball.

He sent out his ace pokemon.

Which was a Seviper.

"Seviper~" hissed Serviper.

"Since everyone seemed to begin like so... Here goes" said Janus. "I'm a Poison type trainer with my ace being Seviper"

***(Back in time)***

Janus, as a pre-teen, sat on the coach in the living room while his mother stood not to far away on the phone.

"What?!" yelled his mother into the phone. "They got poisoned again?!"

Janus jumped at the yelling, but sighed as he knew what probably happened.

"Haven't they learned to stay away from Poison types after everything that has happened?!" she yelled. "*sigh* Stay put, keep the fever down as much as you can and we'll be there with antidotes as fast as we can"

His mother nodded at something said from the phone and sighed when she turned it off.

"Come on Janus" she said turning to him. "Your cousins ran into some Poison types again and is of need for antidotes"

"Where are they?" asked Janus jumping off the couch.

"They had gone to the Safari, so that's where we're going" she said and took on her jacket. "Can you get the antidotes?"

"Alright!" said Janus and ran to the storage room.

When he went into the storage room he started to look over the shelves with different herbs and other types of ingrediense.

On a table in the middel of the room were bowls and grinders for making the anitidotes, and next to it laid a box.

Janus ran over to the box and picked up one of the many bottles inside.

After being sure that the antidote was fresh and enough for multiple people he ran out of the room, grabbed a jacket and ran out to the car where his mother was waiting.

"Did you get it?" she asked as he jumped into the car.

"Yeah" nodded Janus. "It's fresh and enough for multiple people"

"Great" smiled his mother. "You've learned alot about making the antidotes"

"Thanks" smiled Janus back.

"It is indeed important for everyone in the family to learn our recipe for the antidote" explained his mother while starting to drive. "As you know, our family has a tendency to get poisoned by Poison types, so we need to be able to know how to make the antidote as quickly as possible with easy accessible ingredienses"

"Yeah, but didn't father say that it is better to get certain herbs to make the more effective and reactive?" asked Janus.

"Indeed" nodded his mother. "Certain herbs make better antidote, but if you're out in the wild you don't have access to the herbs, so you need to be able to make it from other easier accessible ones"

"I see" nodded Janus.

"Now, when we arrive to the Safari you can go inside and look around if you want" said his mother. "But you need to becareful. You are the only one in the family yet to get poisoned by a pokemon"

"I know" nodded Janus. "And I hope that I will have it that way for a long while"

"That I hope too" laughed his mother.

The rest of the car ride was short and they soon arrived to the Safari.

"We're here" said his mother and stepped out.