EPISODE 5 - HOME

SAMEDI 01h42 - Hours later...

Everything's dark and cold, as it was supposed to be. Eliott is sat in a corner, his arms on top of his knees that are lifted up. He looks ahead, his face is tired, tired of crying, tired of feel this all. He could see all of his drawings flying in front of his eyes. He could feel what he was going through, but couldn't explain it, he could live it, but not for so long, because he wasn't on himself anymore. His feelings, his thoughts, everything has took over him.

He picks up his phone, there are 19 lost calls from Lucas. He turns it off, put his phone in the floor, looks ahead, and starts to cry all over again.

Flashbacks go through his mind: the houseboat, la Petit Ceinture, his last episode, his family meeting, his brother, those guys, everything... It came as a wave of feelings, of fear, of angst. He tried not to think about it, but he knew he couldn't, there was no way he could fill up his mind with other things. He felt insecure, he felt alone, he felt weak. He watched the beads of sweat slide down his arms, as his hands were shaking. He couldn't do much, just wait, but never give up, as far as possible.

*

Lucas knocks the door, he seems really nervous.

Maya, opening the door: who is it- Lucas?

Lucas: Maya please, has any of you seen Eliott? or- or talked to him?

Maya: hm no, but why?

Lucas: he hasn't been answering my phone calls, a-and I don't know where he is – Lucas is almost crying, he's shaking.

Maya: hm, I don't know, I-

Lola, approaching to them: what happened?

Lucas: Eliott disappeared, he said that he was going out with his brother, b- but...

Max: wait he has a brother?

Lola: Max it doesn't matter now, but what happened??

Lucas: some things happened between them, they weren't getting along so well, they- they, argh I don't know, I'm just afraid

Lola: wait, we'll find him, but at what time was it? I mean, when he left?

Lucas: uh, I don't know, something around 22h, I'm-

Max, Jo and Sékou approaches, they were at the other side of the apartment, so at some point they heard the discussion.

Maya: what if he's still with them?

Lucas, staring deeply at Maya's eyes: I don't know – he cries more – I'm afraid, he read my messages but didn't answered them... and he wasn't feeling well this week, I could see it, he was acting weird, I think- I think he was going through an episode again, and I wasn't even capable of noticing it

Max: wait, let's find him, Jo, Sékou, pick up your things – he turned around but now he stares at Lucas again – what if he's at that place?

Lucas: la Petit Ceinture?

Max : yeah, I mean, he was there last tim-

Lucas: he's not – Max and everyone are quiet, and staring at Lucas – I've already checked there, he's not there Max, and I don't know another place he could be, he's not at his parents either

Sékou: wait, you said he wasn't feeling good this week – he looks at Jo

Jo: what, what do you mean?

Sékou: he has been talking a lot about a film he wanted to do, he was literally so excited out of a sudden and even wanted to travel to film it. I mean, I know he loves to make movies, but, this was not as he was used to be