EPISODE 7 - THREE, TWO, ONE

SAMEDI 14h26 - Going back

Under the sunny day, everyone is packing their things. They decided to come back today, because they also wanted to enjoy the weekend with their families. But a bit far away from everyone, Lucas and Eliott were there, together, sitting on the grass, petting the bunny and the puppy and playing with them.

Lucas was sat leaning his had on Eliott's chest that was also sat behing him, with arms wrapped around Lucas body, that sometimes moved away from there to play with them.

Lucas: I think this is our best Christmas together – he says with a soft voice while turning his head up facing Eliott

Eliott: you say that because of the presents? – he speaks with a smile on his face

Lucas: no! I mean, yeah of course, but not only because of this... - he takes a deep breath and looks away – now we are a family... I mean, we already were, but now we have what to take care of, as if they were our children...

Eliott: you don't want to have children? – Eliott interrupts him

Lucas: yeah of course I do... but I mean – he tries to find words to speak – they are our babies in the moment, and yesterday was just... one of the best days of my life... the first one was when we got together of course... but I just wanted to thank you for changing my life and making me believe in love again

Eliott: Lucas stoop, I'm gonna cry

Lucas: and I'm the sensitive one here huh – he sighs

Eliott: Lucas since I met you, you're the only one that matters... and I know I've already said that, but I won't be tired of doing it again, and again, and again... because I need you to understand that it doesn't matter how I feel, what I say or how I act... I will always love you

Lucas: in every universe?

Eliott: in every universe! – he repeats confidently

They smile at each other. Lucas is still in the same position as some time ago, with his head lifted up looking at Eliott's eyes. They kiss each other deeply, in a quick movement. Their lips touch by the sunlight sparkling on the grass and now in between their eyes.

Lucas turns himself to kiss Eliott better and they make out for some minutes there. Lucas hands slide through Eliott's chest and Eliott puts his hands over Lucas waist, sometimes moving them a bit down.

After some time making out, Eliott realizes something and tries to move Lucas' body away.

Eliott: wait Lucas, our babies!

Lucas take some time to realize but when he does, his face changes completely: oh my god where are they? – he stands up quickly while looking around trying to find them.

Eliott: there! – he points to a place near the house where there's a lot of grass and plants around there.

Lucas walks towards them: you scared me!

Eliott: aww they are playing with each other! Isn't that cute?

Lucas: I knew they would be best friends since yesterday when they met!

Eliott turns his head so he could face Lucas, who does the same and at the same moment they smile at each other with passionate eyes.

Imane: hey guys, what are you doing there? We need to go! – Imane approaches them.

Eliott: oh true, let's go! Lucas you get the puppy and I get the bunny

They pick them up, carrying them on their arms while walk to the van next to the house.