EPISODE 8 - DESCENT

SAMEDI 10h17 - Caring

Eliott wakes up to the warm morning sun on his skin, hands under the pillow, hair totally messy. His sleepy eyes give a look at Lucas' sleepy face. Eyes closed and totally tired, Lucas slightly leaned his head on the pillow.

As the time goes on, Eliott turns his body in the bed, now facing Lucas. He slowly moves his hand through Lucas' blanket as if it was his body, going up his back, his hands reached Lucas' hair.

His fingers moved across his fluffy hair, caressing it. Lucas didn't wake up, and Eliott didn't want it either now. Lucas needed to rest, to relax his mind. He kept some minutes doing it, Lucas barely moved his head, he slept late last night, since he couldn't close his eyes, he was too afraid to do that.

So today, Eliott was trying to do his best to help him, to do everything for him. Lucas needed someone to take care of him now, and this would definitely be Eliott.

After stroking Lucas' hair for some time, Eliott moved his head forward, approaching him, and then giving him a forehead kiss. He sat on the bed, looked at the ceiling, and then looked at Lucas again, he wouldn't mind to keep doing it for hours. While staring at him, his thought went between "he's perfect", "I'm so lucky to have found him", "I love him". It was these times that Eliott only kept looking at Lucas sleeping, it was enough to make his morning better.

Standing up, Eliott started to do the household chores, just quick things. But first of all, he closed the yellow curtains of their bedroom, so that the sunlight wouldn't bother Lucas' sleep. When walking out of the room, he met Fifi, on the floor, sniffing his feet. He bent down to pet the bunny.

Eliott, in a low voice to Fifi: you're so pretty, you know that right?

Going to the living room, he met Ouba sleeping next to the table, and bent down again to kiss her. Later he took some dishes that were displayed at the center table to the kitchen. He also took some clothes to do the laundry. Going back to his bedroom, taking slow and silent steps, he reached his desk. There were some pieces of paper on the top of it. Eliott then knew what to do.

Taking a pen, and sitting on his desk, he started to write on the paper. Some seconds later, he dropped the pen, and stood up, moving close to the bed to left the note on the dresser next to it. He took his coat, and was about to go out, but he came again and gave Lucas another kiss on the cheek, hoping that he wouldn't wake up. At the same time, he whispered "I love you".

Note left to Lucas, Eliott left the apartment. Lucas was lying on the bed as if he hadn't slept for days. On the note, a message, so that he wouldn't wake up confused.

"good morning mon amour, I went out to buy the breakfast, I'll be back soon, if you wake up, just know that everything will be okay, and that I love you more than anything"

SAMEDI 11h04 - Surprise

Walking fast, Eliott approached the building, and then entered. Going up stairs, in quick steps, he reached their appartment, carrying a package of food in his hands. He opened the door slowly, trying to make the less noise as possible. Walking in, he left the food on the counter, and walked towards their bedroom. When he reached the door, he found Lucas sat on the bed, with a pillow under his arms, looking down. His eyes then shifted to Eliott when he noticed his presence there. Standing in front of the door opened, Eliott gave him a smile, and Lucas returned it.

Eliott, in a soft voice: already awake babe?

Lucas, in a sleep and low voice: yeah

Eliott, walking in: did you sleep well?