Broadway, Baby

Chris: The Yukon! Canada's frozen gem.Here, our competitors discover the thrill of ice flow jumping, the chill of dog sledding and the buzzkill of frigid romance.In the end, Bridgette said goodbye,not that we could understand her.The Yukon! Live the adventure! Where will we dump our remaining competitors this time? Find out right now on Total.Drama.World Tour~!

Tyler: Oh, man. First class rocks!
Y/n: Yep
Alejandro: Today, we eat the breakfast of champions.
Izzy:Oh,yeah[chuckles]That's the spot
Owen: [snoring and rolls off the couch, revealing Noah]
Izzy: Aw, look at Big O. His fear of flying is so adorable.
Noah: Ah! Finally! Thanks for not noticing I was missing all night! What am I, Tyler?
Tyler: Hey!
Tyler then noticed some bacon on       Y/n's plate, he reaches over and tries to grab them, but Y/n slaps his hand away
Tyler: Ow!
He challenges her in a staring contest, Alejandro notices the tension
Alejandro: Um guys? We should calm-
Y/n: Shut up
Tyler tries again and again and again
Tyler: Just give me the bacon!
Y/n: Y/n doesn't share food!
Alejandro chuckles and takes some chocolate down to the losers department

Alejandro: Ladies, I took the liberty of smuggling a few things out of first class.

Lindsay: I better not. I might break ou-- oh! [gasps] Is that a Snuffers bar? [squeals]
Alejandro: Sierra, my former teammate. I smuggled this one out just for you.
Heather: Well, she doesn't want it. We never trust the enemy, especially the accessibly, disgustingly flirty ones.
Sierra: No thanks... enemy. [laughs]

Alejandro: Of course Heather's bonding with Sierra. She's Chris' favorite. And if that manipulative minx gets Sierra, she'll get Chris too! Oh-ho, she's good.

Everyone meets in the cargo on a boat
Chris: Take a seat, grab a handle and I'll tell you where we're going.
Tyler: Oh, sweet boat, guy. Right, Lindsay?
Lindsay: Uh, sure. Dave, is it?
Noah: Why are you wearing a life jacket?
Chris: 'Cause there's thirteen of you, and only one valuable me. Hit it, Chef!
The floor opens and they fall and scream into a river
Chris: Welcome to New York City!

Lindsay:New York, New York?! Do you know how many stores there are here? I'm gonna buy like, ten seasons worth of lip gloss without even trying! Ahhh!

Chris: Your first challenge is a carriage race to Central Park, which I like to call "Liberty or Death!"
Owen: Oh, I've always dreamed of riding a horse-drawn carriage!
Courtney: Don't even think about making me the horse... Heather.
Chris: Slow down, conclusion jumpers. It's a baby carriage race.
Leshawna: So, where are the carriages?
Chris: Yeah. Hope you brought your climbing gloves.
They all complain and groan
Sierra: OMG like LOL Chris. I think your mischievous spirit makes the game.
Chris: Thank you, Sierra. It's nice to be appreciated.
Sierra: Appreciated? I love you! I always did. Even way back when you were making those terrible movies about talking cats.
They all snicker and laugh
Sierra: I was even going to call my first fan club "The Christians", but that name was already taken.
Chris: Okay! Ha ha. Less chatter, more splatter. Er, climbing. More climbing. We'll leave the splatter to fate. Anywho, once you reach Lady Liberty's crown, pull up your rope to bring up your team faster. Once everybody's up, your team grabs the correct carriage off the spike, races back down to your boat and follows the buoys to your next exciting destination. Central Park!
Lindsay: Um, so when do we go shopping?
Chris: You don't.
Lindsay: Noooo! (Falls to her knees)
Whistle blows and they start climbing the ropes. Alejandro first and Y/n behind him.
Alejandro: Psst Y/n!
Y/n: What?
Alejandro: I'm gonna through them off their game, so hold on!
Y/n: What do you mean hold-!
He swings to Sierra and talks to her
Chris: It's been twenty-five blister-busting minutes and nothing! You guys are bumming me out!
Alejandro: I'm worried about Chris. Do you ever get the feeling he misses his glory days, back when he was a huge star? That he feels like no one remembers... or cares?
Sierra: Poor Chris. I remember! I care!
Izzy: Look! I'm a rabid monkey!
DJ: What are these ropes made of?
Chris: Steel wool. Strong and rough. Just like the Big Apple.
DJ: Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!