Slap Slap Revolution

Chris: New York! The city that eats the other cities for breakfast. Here, our competitors went to great heights to discover New York's finest, to the bosom of Lady Liberty to the Big Apple's rotten and stanky sewer core. In the end, Team Amazon claimed victory and surprise rewards, which meant no one got booted off, except the meat grinder. We have lucky number thirteen competitors still in the running. And ve shall see who vill vin ze one million bucks zoon on Total. Drama World Tour~!

DJ: Man. I'm just so sick of having this stupid animal mangling curse.
Leshawna: Curse schmurse. The more you believe that trash, the more power it has over you.
DJ: Really? Wow. Maybe you're right.
Owen: Six episodes and no eliminations! [chuckles] If we were a steak, we'd be a thirty-two ounce Porterhouse! And you guys would be a tiny slice of bologna. Ha ha ha!
Y/n: Watch it Owen
Alejandro: Need I remind you all that we lost the last challenge?
Owen: But with you as our leader, nothing is impossible. Heck, I'm not even afraid of flying anymore. Check this out!
Takes his seatbelt off and dances. Then turbulence comes, everyone screams.
Owen: Spoke. Too. Ah! Soon! Help! Al, give me an Ale-hand, bro!

Alejandro: Ugh. How dare he pervert the name of Alejandro Burromuerto?

A seagull came so to the plane and sits on DJ's lap
DJ: [gasps] No! Shoo, go. You're not safe with me.
Noah looks out the window
Noah: Whoa. Aren't those the Alps?
Chris [Over the PA with a German accent]: Velcome, my veinerschnitzels! In preparation for landing, please unbuckle your seatbelts and head to the cargo hold.
The plane shakes again and everyone lands in the snow, Leshawna falls on Alejandro
Leshawna: Whoa! Oof! Oh, thanks, Alejandro.
Alejandro: (struggling)No problem
Lindsay: Hi, Darryl
Tyler: It's me, Tyler! Season one, you and I were together!
Lindsay: You must have me confused with someone else. The only guy I was ever into on the show was Tyler, and he's never coming back.
Tyler gives up, Chris arrives and whispers
Chris [whispering] : Guten tag, und wilkommen in Deutschland. A.K.A. Germany. We're in avalanche territory, so you might wanna keep it down.
Lindsay: [screams]What?! There's a sale at the Khaki Barn?! [squeals loudly]
The mountain shoes and some put their hands on Lindsay's mouth
Chris: [whispering] Welcome to today's musical challenge.
[musical ding]
Chris: [whispering] Avoid the song-alanche. To avoid a potentially fatal tumble down the mountain, and a suck-tacular climb back up, you better keep the singing nice and not loud.

The avalanche lands on everyone except Chris
Chris: That was awesome!

Heather: Alejandro flirting with Leshawna? I would throw up, but he is not even worth the puke. Did you hear him back there? Even his singing is up to something. Ugh!

Lindsay: Great news guys, Tyler is back!
Leshawna: What?Girl, no way.
Lindsay: Yeah, can you believe it?
Leshawna: It's easier to just go along with it.
Owen: Huh? [sniffs] I smell... food. [gasps] Food! Oh, it's beautiful! [eats the meat]
Chris: Easy, tiger. Don't think of this as raw meat, think of it as raw building materials. Over fifteen hundred species of sausage call Germany home, hence the theme of our most efficient challenge yet...
Chef: Shut Up Und Stuff It!
Chris: Danke, Chef. Each team must make a giant German sausage by shoveling meat into the grinder. Push it down and grind the mixture out into an oversized sausage casing, all without losing a finger or toe.
Owen: What about thumbs, are they cool?
Heather: I'm sorry, sausages? This is the most disgusting challenge yet!
Chris: Count yourselves lucky you're not making hot dogs. No beaks, hooves, or butts in this meat pile. You'll have to shovel fast or risk getting stuck with an incomplete sausage, which will be a lot harder to ride down the hill. Of course, if you had a shiny new electric meat grinder, just plug her into our portable generator and voila!
Sausage stuffed in seconds!
Courtney: Ugh. I knew we should've tackled you when you threw our grinder out!
Heather: You didn't disagree at the time!
Courtney: What kind of self-involved, lazy, useless, formerly bald dimwit thinks a reward won't eventually come in handy?!
Courtney and Heather: Grr...
Leshawna: Speaking of rewards, can we expect one at the end of this salmonella challenge?
Owen: Mm, salmonella.
Chris: Oh, there will be prizes for those who make it down the hill alive. And there will be punishment for one sorry loser on the last place team. Behold, der penalty-hosen.
Horn blows
Chris: GO!!
Leshawna: DJ, you shovel. Lindsay, you stuff. I'll do the grinding. Start believing the impossible babies, 'cause the pig is about to fly!
Heather: Forget it! Shoving meat into the grinder is dangerous. I'm valuable. Who got us the win in New York?
Courtney: Who threw out the electric grinder?
Heather: Yeah, but I--
Gwen, Sierra, Cody, and Courtney: Shut it!
Alejandro: Tyler, we need your strength on the grinder. Owen, stuff that casing like your life depends on it.
Owen: Aye aye, captain!
Alejandro: Noah, you make sure Izzy doesn't get in the grinder again.
Noah: And there goes my pelvis.
Alejandro: Y/n, you help me shovel the meat in.
Y/n: Ok