MY VERSION OF THE PROLOGUE

Once upon a time there were two twins that were born One had been a boy and the other had been a girl They both looked the same in every way Darkish hair that was seemingly grey from their father Deep blue astonishing eyes from their mother Since their parents cherished them with their lives they gave them names that would forever bound them to each other Ciel which represents the color blue and sky and Helicie which is the sun that's associated with the sky the two parents loved them very much, and never wanted them to grow apart As the years had grown by the twins did have their fights..but over all never wanted to hurt one another they shared everything together. Sleeping in the same bed with their parents, eating together at the same table playing little children's toys, and even bath time. When their tenth birthday came around, the manor in which the family lived caught on fire. Both parents had been killed, and the fated twins abducted. For a whole month they had been tortured and offered as human sacrifices Ciel wanted to protect her sister no matter what..even if it meant crossing paths with a demon. Out of the spiraling chaos that night, the demon had appeared, and offered the twins "salvation"  By making a Faustian contract the blood which seeped from their countering eyes had tied them to the demon as his prey the name given to him was Sebastian He was to serve the two as a butler once their vengeance had been acted. Now, they both shared a demon butler bared the same pentagram and the same doomed fate...until the day when they'd die hand in hand...arrived however little did Ciel know that his sister would've found an attraction for the demon.