Let's put the characters on hold

So you're probably wondering why I would make a fan fiction that mainly has only to do with the story line and only some of the actual made up story parts. Well that's mainly because I wanted this to be different from most. I wanted there to be new experiences and different consequences. I thought that the best way possible to do that was, to make Ciel have a twin sister. And another way to make it more interesting was to make his twin engaged to Alois Trancy, and for her to be infinitely in love with Sebastian. You see, with this now the story line would be slighty changed a bit...this little change will progress over time, it will mainly happen near a big chunk of the middle and in the end of the chapter. OMG I just can't wait for you to be ready to read it. So anyways, alot of things that you probably would never even dare to guess hapen....will happen...that's why I'm doing this to try and make you get more drawn in to my imagination and the story. I have already uploaded 9 chapters, and after about one two or three more....lots and lots of stuff will happen. That's why I want to get some of the character descriptons and stuff out of the way..you will pick up on some of the small hints I put in the descriptions that have to do with this major part of the story that will be forever hidden until liek the 16h chapter...crap...I wans't supposed to tlel you that but it's already out there I won't erase it too lazy. KEEP READING YOU'LL BE SURE TO NOT REGRET IT!