Forgive me for having this as a dream.....

Alright,you guys are probs gonna hate me fur evs now.....So, I like had this black butler dream which involved me as my oc. It was really intense and to admit I kinda laughed at nyself when I awoke....let me put it in story form for you all.(≧∇≦)/

~THIRD P.O.V~

It was a dark and stormy night....J.K....sorry

It was another normal day for the twins. With no letter from the queen filled with quests to do, and none of the other idiots around, they were free to do as they had pleased without a care in the world. While Ciel was in the garden laying under the shade from the tree, his younger twin sister Helicie was in the music room fast asleep at the seat of her grand piano. They were both bored to death, and the sun wasn't coping with their emotions in a good way either. But their butler was sure to have some other plans for the day, right? Oh dearest Sebast~

Ciel turned to find the nearest bunch of leaves on the floor. Picking them up he fanned his self wondering where his butler could've been. "Ugh...I told him to come hours ago, where the hell is he? That bastard has my lemonade." he shrugged his shoulders due to the uncaringness he thought his butler carried. "Doesn't he realize it's a million degrees?"

He sighed shuting his good eye, when suddenly a finger tapped his shoulder two times lightly. He figured that the man who stood infront of him, had what was asked of him.

"Sebastian..."

"Why don't you come inside, the heat won't bother you much that way." Sebastian grinned wryly, showing very odd behaviour.

Ciel sighed fed up. "Stop stalling, did you get my drink or not?"

Sebastian realized how upset his master was getting. "Oh yes, it's waiting inside."

Sebastian bows in front of him respectfully, before heading back inside with his young kawaii master. Walking passed the kitchen and heading up the long flight of stairs, they passed the music room carefully.( *spoiler* only Sebastian knows that she's sleeping there that's important.)

Ciel hadn't been paying attention, when he finally realized that his butler was really stalling. They had passed the kitchen where the hell was the drink? He became nervous, when suddenly he figured out that they were now inside of his and his sisters room which is only two rooms down the hall. When they entered the room, Ciel could see the lemonade on the bedside table. He was thinking why the stupid butler didn't just bring him the glass in the first place...like what the hell?

"Here is what you requested, my lord." Sebastian walked over to his master who was now sitting on the bed sweating up a storm.

"I thought you said it would get better inside." The sweat from his body was now more than visible, soaking through his clothes. "It's bloody hot..." Ciel struggles to cope with the heat, when he feels something extremely wet and cold being dumped on his head. Now his body is soaked wet with sweat and...."Did you just poor lemonade on me?!"he asked his snnering butler, who enjoyed looking at the state he was in.

"Didn't that help?" The butler asked placing his hand on his chin, questionably."But, what ever are we going to do with your clothes?"

Ciel is now shivering freezing cold and feels sticky in all those layers of clothing. His face brights up reddened as he leans in, slowly removing his clothes from the top down revealing his naked body from the midway down. Ciel can't help but feel a bit aroused, seeing his butler act this way with him even when he's in a 'committed relationship' with his sister. (In my dream Ciel already figured out....)

"Sebastian, we can't do that anymore...."(doujinshi Ciel...XD so srry..he's a whorelet) holding on to his only cover up left, Ciel looks into the butler's crimson red flashing eyes.