[8] I don't like it here anymore

[M/N] smiled a He was dropped off, he waved at Trent who began driving away

[M/N] smiled a He was dropped off, he waved at Trent who began driving away. Once the truck was gone, he began walking towards the home. The lights were off and no movement but the wind hitting his face, he climbed up them and pushed the door, open. He enters and the lights turn on, he winced a bit at the new light and saw Maria standing in the kitchen, she was wrapped in a robe and her Pikachu shirt poking out from it. Her hair was messy and her face clean from make-up. "You're back."

"Yeah, I am." [M/N] responded as he closed the door behind him. He began making his way up but stopped when Maria coughs into her fist and he peered down at her from the stairs. "Yes?"

"It would be nice to let me know where you went or going," Maria said as she placed her hands on her hips. " I was worried."

"It would be nice to have my phone back, maybe then I can count on you or bother to let you know." [M/N] responds, a bit blunt for himself but if she was worried, she could've gone out and looked for him. " I'm tired."

"[M/N]! I know everything is different but I don't want any more trouble with you and your friends. I know everything is hard but this is for the best-"

"Best for who? For me? I'm miserable, I'm unhappy and depressed. I get beaten when I help, I get no money, and unable to pay for lunch. I can't reach my funds because of that bitch! Maria, you are to look out for me, but all I'm here is...is like I'm back in the Church. Being told when to eat, when to sleep, god...I rather be Dracula's little fuck toy than staying here anymore." [M/N] ranted as he tugged at the ends of his hair. Staying here, it was supposed to be his home, now it felt like a jail. Like he didn't belong here anymore.

"Young man! Do not say that, Dracula was a cruel man who took advantage of you and kept you away from us. Your friends and family!" Maria said as she took a few steps to the stairs, staring at him. " We missed you!"

" He may have taken advantage of me but at least he fed me, he gave me a choice of clothes and didn't beat me when I did something wrong." [M/N] responded as he glared at her. The pressure of her not helping him with Opal, because she was just as scared. He was losing sleep going on trips around town and taking care of the paranormal all by himself, not eating because Opal allows him to eat on her terms, tired of not getting sleep, and now his friends thinking he's some whore. " At least he cared for me, even if I was some spoiled pet."

" I care for you!" Maria shouted finally and grips the robe a bit. "You're just an-"

"I'm angry, I'm tired and hungry! All of it is your fault for not standing up for me! I hate you!" [M/N] gasped a bit, as Maria covered her mouth a bit, he didn't mean it but all the feelings were just swirling and it came to that. "G-Goodnight!" [M/N] moved up the stairs, dashing to his room and slamming the door.

I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it, I didn't mean it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------