[15] Thou Witness my greatness

[M/N] knew there were hoards around, after that little accident with the demon possessed officers, lots of more came. They were fucking over flowing the small town of South Park, and everything put him on edge. They were watching him, stocking him and anyone around him. Damien didn't help, with his declares of [M/N] being his husband and Opal being in his ass about not clearing the demons out. It was driving him mad, angry that he was the only one doing this shit. 

"I'm so sorry that you couldn't come in today." Dahlia said, her voice dulled in empathy, though it sounded weird and almost real. [M/N] swings his legs off the roof, as he held the phone close to his ear, "How about we reschedule for next Tuesday? I have an open time slot.."

"Dahlia...I think I'm not going to be meeting you..at least not for a while." [M/N] said as he felt the snow on the roof, throwing it off the roof. "...Not until this situation is handled."

"...Why does Maria think?" She asked as [M/N] closed his eyes as he heard footsteps walk to him. 

"Why don't you ask her? You're the one sleeping with her?" [M/N] hangs up and sits up, looking over to see Team Stan walking up. He didn't make a move to get off the roof and they stopped. 

"Hey! Dude, isn't that kinda dangerous?" Kyle asked, his emerald eyes glimmering with worry as he saw the werewolf swing his legs. 

"Pft, stop babying him, kahl. He's a fucking wolf, not some bitch." Cartman snorts, rubbing his nose a bit with his glove. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and glared above. "Besides, he's a bit of a pussy to even think about jumping."

"Knock it off." Kyle hissed as he looked up, he dragged his foot against the snow awkwardly, "I..uh..we actually wanted to know if you wanted to come out and hang out with us actually."

"No thanks." [M/N] said as he looked to them, a frown pulling on his lips as he saw their smiles leave and the smug smirk too from Cartman. "I have things to do."

"Dude, you can stop watching over us, we're not babies," Stan said as he looked up at the other. "We can take care of ourselves." He knew it was the demons that had been bothering [M/N], he looked even more paranoid than Tweek which said a lot. "We're all graduating soon anyway, so like...we can still hang out and stuff before we all move away from college."

"I understand but I....this is my line of work. I need to stick to it." [M/N] countered as he sighs a bit. He leans on his arm a bit as he watched them, "If I could, I would."

"I-" "Stan." Kyle stops him as he looked at [M/N], he worked so hard protecting them, maybe they should let him off a bit. "Okay, we'll be at Token's he's hosting a party and it's gonna go on until late so..come join us if you're able to." Cartman clicked his tongue at the sugary sweet tone Kyle was using. "Come on! I need to go home and get ready, Kinny, you still picking me up?"

"Like I have a choice," Kenny said, as he pulled his hood up to let it cover his face as he felt the wind hit him. They waved as [M/N] watched them, sighing a tad to himself as he saw their figures get smaller and smaller. 

[M/N] looked at them as cars passed by, none of them were Maria and he slowly goes down. He goes down to his knees into a crouch before standing. He feels his phone vibrate a bit in his pocket and checked to see. 

Boi: You ready?

[M/N] pressed the numbers on his phone back, he was as ready and Trent was just the perfect guy to help him with this, 

[L/N]: I'm ready.

[M/N] walked to the sidewalk and tugged at his shirt a bit before seeing a truck drive up, it backs up a bit before seeing the doors unlocked. [M/N] opened the door and sighs to himself as the warmth spreads around him as he looked to Trent. He wore the usual clothes, but instead of a vest, it was a heavier winter coat on.