chapter 19:

Don't own anything

Just raizo li

Short chapter

Author pov:

They stopped by where rex grew up in foncett & how he became a salvager. Ghost was intrigued while everyone talk one another raizo li stared off at the distance with arms crossed.

Moreg can tell the alien nuclear soldier isn't into chatty kathy type. However doesn't mean he heard what the old woman telling a story.

He listened in. Rex at two years old he & his poor mother arrived. They lost their home war or a dying titan. She died so did his father that died too. Has cold as ice man of focus raizo was he has heart.

That story alone made him very distraught. This reminded him of his the people they work under command of shadow ops. Some lost their home planets some saved their planet but found no reason to live after its liberated.

Rex's mother carried him all the way despite how much in pain she is & the father they did what had to be done. " i was trained to end a war before it started but ........ Controversy of my unimaginable power made me feel this way. " he thought looking at his hand & clenched it so hard he made his hand bleeding.

The feeling of pain made him growl & leaves to be by himself to cool it. Ghost roach mythra & pyra saw this & frown at his response.

Ghost: he knows how that feels

Roach: cold as ice alien soldier deep down whatever happened to him, it scared him

Mythra/pyra:......

Rex's background had me in tears

Enjoy

Later