chapter 9:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Theme playing in the backround

More letting go nia & dromach but wanting to fight ghost mythra roach & pyra.

Moreg was astonished these two are a different story.

Alien mystery soldier the same one that killed Dughall was walking after climbing on a cliff figured that he didn't want to spotted if he used trans am to fly high speed, But his wolf ears picked up something fast.

He caught a stray bullet he turned around seeing the battle he jumped & took out his Alien custom M4A1 recon the fight.

(Something like this)

To his surprised Mythra is back & made a construct. Two humans he is familiar from a backwater planet.

????: well decided to come out of hiding for the last 500 years & made another blade of your own😁

Simon kicked moreg in face she & Brighid were loosing allright. Moreg felt like someone behind eyes on her, she nodded to brighid & created blue fire wall to stop operators advanced attack.

She slowly look up at moreg's face turn pale.

????: inquisitor moreg. Always jumping conclusions as usual. Human blades drivers they never learn military intelligence is the key find out who's good or bad

Moreg: ...........

Brighid: i know you your

Simon/mythra

Blue fire was out. Moreg & Brighid were pushed away from the arrows. Mystery soldier swatted all arrows with absolute zero effort.

Ghost: who the bloody hell are you talking to

Ghost looked up the soldier is gone from his spot.

Epilogue:

Up high in the sky alien soldier floated with his arms crossed his rifle & sword in his back. He watched as they leave her.

????: very soon simon ghost riley is it. I will meet you very soon, you had my attention don't disappoint me how addam did. TRANS AM

He flew off high speed to the next mission.

He will be revealed later on

Later