𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙨𝙤𝙣

"WE'RE PLAYING A SCHOOL DANCE?SWEET." Reggie mumbled staring at the piece of paper in his hand, he showed it to Luke who smiled but still seemed a bit dissatisfied. 

"It's not exactly the Strip." He mumbled looking at the girl in front of him who watered the many dying plants in her garage.

"Well, your not exactly alive so you should be happy we have our first gig." Reggie replied as a loud clattering caught his attention.

"I dropped it again!" Roxy groaned and picked up the watering can again, "But that's my record 3 minutes." She grinned and began to count again.

"I wasn't in love with the idea of performing at my school at first either, but it could be a great way for us to build a following, right?" Julie said.

"Yeah, yeah, we need to play wherever we can, whenever we can." Reggie added.

"No, you're right, let's rock those kids faces off and then play at the clubs." Luke encouraged as Julie smiled and followed along.

"And then record an album that gets billion streams."

"I don't know what that is, but hopefully it lands us a manager and a tour."

"Then will release a bunch of hit albums."

"Put out a country album that does surprisingly well." Reggie tried to add but Julie looked at him with a raised brow, "I shred on the banjo so.."

"I'm actually really good with a harmonica." Roxy lost her focus as she spoke which caused her to drop the water can, she pouted as her lip stuck out. "Damn it."

"Then I'll learn how to fiddle." Julie laughed and gave a small fist bump to both Reggie and Roxy after she gave up on the water can.

"And before you know it, we're being inducted into the rock n' roll hall of fame." Luke exclaimed in excitement as they all imagined the dramatic scenario.

"But one of us isn't there." Reggie dramatically said "Because we had a blow out in 2032, my money's on Alex, he's just so sensitive."

"Now, don't be mean Reg." Roxy punched his arm, "If anything it might as well be me, I mean, you know how bad I get when I'm put under extreme pressure."

"Your right."

"What are we waiting for, let's get rehearsing!" Luke spoke up as if he was a manager.

"Uh...where's Alex?" Julie asked as they all shrugged and looked at Roxy who most likely knew where he was since they 2 were inseparable.

"What?" She asked

"Where's Alex?" Luke began

"I'm not telling you."

"You have to, we gotta practice."

"Then we'll wait till he comes back."

"We don't have time for that Rox."

"We have all the time in the world."

Roxy sat on the couch with her arms crossed as the 3 band members practiced the song, she refused to play unless Alex was their, does that make her stubborn and annoying, yes, but she felt as thought it was a betrayal to play without all the band members there.

She looked up when she heard footsteps approach the garage and saw the blonde with a smile enter the room, "Lexie!" Roxy smiled as the boy waved and gave her a smile back.