• 31 •

(y/n)

looking out at the cars is a great way to calm yourself down. this weekend was supposed to be where i had fun. sadly, that changed when i got the text.

my phone was blowing up in my hand, yet i heard nothing. the texts, the calls, the comments, the likes, nothing.

all i hear was traffic below me as i sat on the edge of the roof of a building. i wasn't planning on jumping, i would never. i just needed to calm down and be alone.

my location was turned off so jungkook or anyone couldn't disturb me.

falling backwards, i laid on my back, plugging in my headphone and began to listening to music as i looked at my phone.

13 missed calls from junglebook

68 text messages from junglebook

i feel bad for worrying him. i should message him. i should let him know i was okay, but i couldn't. this happened out of nowhere, i had no idea. sitting up, i looked through my phone, pulling up the contacts. my finger hovered over a certain person, bringing my finger down, i pressed the call button. my music stopped playing and the ringer barely played before he answered.

"fucking hell where are you?"

"yoongi.."

"are you alright? you've really worried us."

"i..i'm fine.."

"whats wrong. please don't do anything stupid."

"she's gone.."

"who's gone (y/n)?"

"my grandma, she passed away today.." 

i couldn't hold my tears back anymore, i cried when i found out, i cried all day today. i cried until i felt nothing, now here i am crying once more.

"she's gone and i wasnt able to be by her side. i was here in busan with jungkook.."

"hey, hey, you're okay. you're in busan? where is your family?"

"seoul.. where i live."

"okay, just breathe, text jungkook where you are, meanwhile i'll drive down there to pick you guys up, okay?"

"okay.."

"just breathe okay, do you want me to stay on the phone with you while you calm down?"

"y..yes please.."

"okay. i'll text jungkook then, where are you?"

"i'm.. on the roof of our hotel.."

"shit.. okay, just don't jump okay? your life is worth so much more than that.. we'll help you get through this. i'm texting jungkook now."

i smiled to myself. in all honesty, this was the most i heard yoongi talk. his voice is calming. the tears continued to fall from my face as i tried to calm my breathing. holding my breath when i would feel a sob coming.

the door to the roof slammed open, startling me. i sat up and turned around and saw jungkook running at me.

"(y/n)! oh my fucking god, please dont scare me like that again!" jungkook hugged me and rocked me back and forth, holding my head in his neck. "yoongi told me everything.. i'm so sorry (y/n). we'll get you home right away, i promise. yoongi is on his way. you need to be with your family right now."

i brought the phone to my ear.

"jungkook is here, so i'll let you go now so you can drive.."

"you sure, (y/n)..?"

"yes yoongles.. thank you.."

"remember we're all here for you.."

jungkook took my phone and turned on speaker.

"thank you for taking care of her.."

"no problem, kook."

"I'll see you soon, hyung."

"you too kookie, see you soon (n/n)ie."

"bye bye.." i said weakly and smiled, jungkook continued to rock me in his arms.

"you weren't thinking about jumping, were you?" i saw jungkook look down the side of the roof, seeing how high it was.

"no. i would never, i just liked being close to the stars, because i believe my grandma join the stars today." jungkook laughed slightly, i felt his chest rumble.

"lets get you inside, okay?"

"okay.."