· 4 ·

(y/n) decided to go out since jungkook shut her down from meeting his friends. walking up to a cute little coffee shop.

upon entering, a cute little bell chimed and the smell of coffee and pastries wafted through the shop, the quiet drone of people talking filled her ears. a soft smiled spread across her lips, adjusting her hat she walked towards the counter.

"hi my name is alexis, how may i take your order?" a pretty girl with red hair spoke in a soft, but polite voice.

"i would like an carmel macchiato with extra caramel drizzle and a chocolate scone, please." alexis put (y/n)'s order in the system. "and the name for order?"

"(y/n)." said girl smiled kindly and paid. alexis smiled "your order will be done shortly." (y/n) nodded and walked off to sit at a table by the window. a group of 7 boys sat at two booths a few tables down from where she sat.

going on her phone she scrolled through instagram, liking a few posts before her name was called out.

"order for (y/n)?" a different girl called out.

"that's me!" (y/n) called out. getting up she heard one of the boys begin to choke on their drink. she collected her items and walked towards her tabled again.

"holy shit, hyungs can we go?" (y/n) heard a familiar voice, one she knew all too well. she glanced at the table of boys and saw jungkook in all his coconut head glory and made eye contact with him, however, she made eye contact with a dark haired male as well.

at this point she realized, those where the boys jungkook refused to let her meet. she smirked, knowing that she will finally meet them.

the dark haired male got up and climbed over the back of the booth, walking towards (y/n).

"taehyung, don't you dare." jungkook warned but the male named taehyung didn't care. taehyung took a seat in the chait opposite to (y/n).

"why hello there, my name is taehyung, and im assuming yours is (y/n)?" he held his hand out to her and she took it.

"lovely to finally meet jungkook's friends." she smiled

"we've been wanting to meet you for over a year now, jungkook is an over protective little bitch." taehyung laughed and said a little too loudly

"hey! i heard that!" jungkook yelled from his place.

"he really is a little bitch." (y/n) agreed with taehyung just to anger jungkook

"(y/n)! you're supposed to be on my side! do you wanna fight?" jungkook got up and marched over to (y/n) and taehyung.

she laughed and got up, though she was much shorter than him she could still kick his ass.

"let's go coconut head." that was the last straw as jungkook threw (y/n) over his shoulder and she screamed.

"jungkook! i will kick your ass, put me down!" jungkook laughed at her pain and carried her outside. placing her down on the bench outside the cafe, he began to walk away.

big mistake.

(y/n) ran and tackled him to the ground, sitting on him. the 6 other boys rushed outside, holding their drinks.

taehyung laughed and the position, jungkook facedown in the sidewalk and (y/n) sitting on top of him.

"i grabbed your drink (y/n)." taehyung said cheekily.

"oh my god, thank you!" (y/n) grabbed her drink and began to, well, drink it.

a male with bluish white hair walked over to (y/n). "my name's yoongi, let me help you up." he held his hand out to (y/n).

(y/n) took his hand and got pulled up "oh i can tell this is gonna be an amazing frendship."