Hinata Shoya & Kageyama Tobio fluff angst?

This is gonna be fluffy and angsty..i think, but my cousin wanted it so i said "ok but you owe me!" And now she owes me

galxy_gurl2011 hi letzi!!

Y/n L/n

Y/n has been dating the two for years and is getting suspicious of them they wouldn't cheat but..maybe?
Trigger warning!!

Its been going on for weeks, the sneaking around, the coming home super late, the secrets, they were stuck to there phone while at home and gone the rest of the time

I mean come on, three people live in one house who needs to get milk everyday of the week? They cant even lie right.

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling, i didnt want to cry but..im scared. I dont want to lose them, i love them and i cant just stop.

Ive never loved anyone, ive never been loved before either. They were different, they loved me both of them did

And now..? I want to have faith but how does one ignore the obvious signs? Are they cheating on me?

Im going to ask them. To there face. If they fall out of love, i understand. Ill leave but..i atleast want to know if im in there way or not.

If i cant make them happy then ill move, they were the first people to show me love, id do anything for them..if that means leaving then..ill do it.

I sniffled as i choked back a sob, i couldnt hold it back anymore, tears started to pour out of my eyes as i sobbed into the pillow.

I curled in on myself using the pillow to hide my sobs the best i could.

I dont want to leave them

I cant live without them

I never thought id have to

How could they do this?

They were supposed to love me..

Well i guess they did, for a while there i was loved by them..maybe i just dont deserve a happy life...maybe i just dont deserve life at all

I heard the front door open and two voices talking happily, i smiled remembering when we could be like that together.

I sniffled and wiped my face the best i could and rushed into the bathroom across the hall. I dont want them to see me like this, i hate feeling weak like this, but it always comes to this.

I really am weak.

I locked the bathroom door and turned the shower on. I sat against the door and cried into my knees biting my lip to try and conceal any noises.

After about 20 minutes i heard knocking at the door and hinatas voice say "y/n? Baby are you ok in there?"

Baby? What the hell. I let out a shaky breath and said "ya im almost done!" He replied with a happy 'ok!' And i heard footsteps fade down the hall.

I guess i have to play it off huh? I quickly stripped and jumped in the water. I showered earlier that day so i just wet my body and got out grabbing a towel from the closet and drying off wrapping it around my waist.

I walked into the room and saw both of them staring at me before blushing with huge stupid smiles on there faces. I almost wanted to laugh but didnt and just walked to the closet and grabbed some clothes.

I quickly got dressed and turned to them with my head hung low.

I let out another shaky sigh and said "w-what are you guys doing?" They seemed confused and i heard kageyama say "huh? What do you mean? Whats wrong n/n"

Tears slowly started to fall again and i said "w-whats going on? D-did you fall out of love? O-or find someone else? W-why have you been sneaking a-around and avoiding me?"

My body trembled as i asked that and i continued "i-if you did its ok. I-ill get out of your way just..please explain whats going on"

I let out a muffled sob and brought one hand up to cover my mouth so no other noises escaped and the other found its way to hug me.

I didnt want to look up at them, i hate feeling this weak but i cant help it, my first loves and i may lose them today..no one can stay strong for that.

I heard steps and then felt a body push against mine, then another from behind. Opening my eyes i saw the top of hinatas head then i looked back and saw kageyama hugging me with a look of guilt and saddness

I sighed but before i cluld say anything hinata looked up at me with a look of pure determination and said

"Y/n! We would never cheat on you ok!? We wanted to make you happy so we planned something for you!" He smiled and i felt kageyamas body leave mine.

He walked to the front of me and the both grabbed on of my hands.

They brought out black boxes 1 each and i blushed at both.

"We love you Y/n L/n" (k)

"An you make us super happy!"(h)

"And we want to soend forever with you"(k)

"So.."(h)

"Will you marry us Y/n?" They both said together.

I let tears fall from my eyes, not from saddness this time but from happiness and maybe a smidge of embarrassment

I laughed and jumped on both of them pulling them into a hug saying "you dumbasses!"

They hugged back and after some time hinata saud "so is that a yes!?" I smiled and said "yes you dumbass!"

I looked down and blushed and said "s-sorry for not trusting you guys..i-i just got scared and-" i was cut iff with a kiss from hinata, i closed my eys and kissed back before pulling away and hearing kageyama yell "oi boke! Share!" I giggled before kissing him to.

"Its ok y/n, looking back we did seem pretty sus and..we suck at lying" hinata said i just scoffed and said "ya no kidding" before laughing with them again.

That night all three of us cuddled and fell asleep together awaiting the future ahead of us.

Hello! I hope you liked this oneshot cause i think i did ok...maybe

Anyway bye loves!!❤