Todoroki Shoto fluff?

This is an AU

Y/n L/n

Y/n was an adventurous soul, he woukd travle the world seeking excitement and fun, but there was danger everywhere he went. Beasts roamed the world and all though not all were bad, most were.

Trigger warning there is gore kinda i did my best to describe it but its not great

I was roaming around, hiking one of the tallest mountains of the snow Kingdom stumbling every so often.

I was looking for a place to rest, see im part wolf i have enhanced abilities compared to humans, but compared to a pure bred im nothing.

I cant run fast and have good senses but pure breds can fully transform into wolves and have ears and a tail.

At least im smart right? That doesnt do much for physical strength but ive never delt with much so im fine.

I saw a spot i could stop at and walked over, before i could sit down something jumped on me holding me down

And then i heard a growl that sent shivers down my spine. My body was trembling with fear and tears weld up in my eyes.

I looked around and saw a pole i had to help me climb the Mountain. I gripped it and swung it twords the wolf hitting him in the head.

He jumped off a bit and i cralwed out and stood up looking at him. I saw it was a black wold with beautiful blue eyes

My legs were shaking and i knew i should run but i was frozen in place, i tried taking a step only to fail instead falling back

I took deep breaths tryingbto calm down and i heard it start talking

"Poor little half breed~" i looked over and saw a tall man with black hair and scars all over its body

"Whats a pretty thing like you doing out here~" my bidy shook more and tears began to fall from my eyes

He started walking closer to me and kneeled down infront of me and closed in on my ear causing my breath to get stuck in my throat

"If you come with me.." His fingers glazed over the skin of my neck sending shivers down my spine "ill take care of you~"

At the contact i seemed to snap out of it. I kicked him in the groin and crawled away that soon turning into a run, and that turning into a sprint.

I dont know what direction i was headed, panting, sweating and running as fast as i could i still heard snarling of the male running after me.

As i ran i stripped my huge snow jacket as i didnt really need it and started dashing off faster.

I started taking sharper turns skidding against the ice in hopes of losing the wolf chasing after me.

I got to a cliff and stopped my running almost falling off the edge in the process.

Panting and trying to catch my breath my nerves were on fire and adrenalin waa shooting through me

I looked arkund frantically looking for somewhere to hide or something to use to defend myself.

I heard and snarling bark and looked over seeing the black wolf getting closer and closer walking at a slow almost teasing pace.

My body trembled more as i grabbed a rock. It was pathetic but also the only thing i had at the moment.

He pounced on me digging his claws into my shoulder causeing me to scream out as crimson blood stained the white snow beneath me.

With my other hand i brought up the rock and swung it angling it so a sharp edge would hit his eye.