Denki Kaminari pt2

3rd POV

A bright Saturday morning started the day off for the 1A dorm.

Some are up early to run or work out, others still deep in sleep, everyone. Trying to forget the events that accrued only a few days ago.

Denki Kaminari being outed for being trans was one things but Y/n going off on Mineta was a whole other.

Though, most were greatful.

It was unexpected for the younger hero in training to defend everyone and their struggle with Mineta yet it happened and everyone was greatful it did.

Fast forward to the afternoon. TV playing some recorded all might special Midoriya had put on for the dorm as Mineta begins to move.

Y/n was coming down the elevator soon, he knew that, the stoic teenager had always been the antisocial type with them but he had some form of a schedule to his days, even his weekends.

Mineta paused the TV and gathered everyone's attention once more stating, "Y/n has been to a mental hospital for suicide!"

The stirr up from the TV being shut off stopped when that sentence ended and the room filled with a bone cold silence.

That was untill the elevator dinged and out walked Y/n. He was caught up in his music, to much to take notice of the classes eyes on him as he walked.

"He tried to kill himself. He's a faggot. He's depressed. He has anger issues and PTSD! He's on meds too!" The tiny idiot continued.

Y/n had stopped shortly after walking into the room once he looked up enough to catch their eyes on him.

He took a headphone out and that's when he understood what was happening.

"Y/n is crazy! You all saw him before! He threatened to kill me!!" Y/n didn't know what to say. He shut his music off and pulled out his headphones.

"Y/n isn't fit to be a hero! He's way more like a villain!"

That cut deep.

Y/n could take a lot. He could turn most pain into jokes but that hurt. Being called a villain. It was so stupid, and a misunderstanding, one time, he messed up one time and a stupid kid and that was his lable.

He started walking over to Mineta, picking him up like he did before he slammed him onto the ground, beating him as fast and hard as possible.

He wasn't thinking.

No one was anymore.

"You shut your FUCKING MOUTH!" Y/n shouted, repeatedly punching Mineta in the face as he blocks the best he can.

Fearful whimpers and gasps came from the class and Y/n wiped tears from his face, now mixing blood to his skin.

"S-see that?- ugh!" Mineta gasps out as Y/n pants above him.

"He gets it from his father at home..- haha!- AgH!-" Y/n's grip on his face shoved his head into the hard floor.

Over and over, more blood collected on Y/n's clothes and splattered the ground, in looked like a murder scene, and if it wasn't for Midoriya who came running back into the room with Aizawa, it would've been.

The grey clothe wrapped around Y/n as Aizawa tried calling the younger man, attempting to release his grip on Mineta's face.

"GET OFF ME!" Y/n yelled, fighting the restraints gripping harder on Mineta's face. Pulling hard her felt a sharp sting and a deep burning sensation inside him before he stopped struggling.

His body was limp, his grip finally loosened over the unconscious classmate, not breathing anymore.

Time skip I guess

Y/n walked nervously. Months later, he'd ended up in an RTC(residential treatment center) for what he did.

Mineta did die. But because they brought in a detective he was forced to tell the truth about the situation and everything was outed to the police, and his teachers.

His past, his meds, his problems, his father.

The interrogation wasn't fun.

He almost caught a charge

But of course now he didn't.

Now standing Infront of UA in his school uniform he walks in, not ready to face the harsh reality he left behind for his class.

But he walked in.

His teachers and principle faught hard to keep him in school, he knew that.

So he pushed on and walked forward.

He was stared at and glared at in the halls.

Once he showed up to his classroom he got flashes of all the good memories he once had here. All were quickly washed away by what he did.

He took a deep breath and walked inside the class.

Stares and sounds of unease circulated as he entered. He sat in his seat just ready to get the day over, keeping his head down completely.

But the unexpected happened yet again.

Kaminari himself walked over and immediately embraced Y/n, tears falling as more of the class came over as well.

Y/n had wide teary eyes as more of the class hugged him from all around. Normally he hates hugs.

But he accepted this with all he had, tears fell, finally, as he felt accepted by the class.

It took so much, but finally I was accepted into the classroom as if I were actually one of them.

Ok so imma keep it here cause I feel like it's to early for a ship but also don't plan to keep it going so this is done.

I hope you all enjoyed though.

Bye loves ♥️