9

"ivy." esme cooed, standing in the door way of ivy's room, waking her up.

"hmm?" ivy groaned, rolling over to stare at her friend still in last night's clothes. she patted the available space beside her, allowing esme to curl herself up under the covers beside her friend, "so?" ivy raised her eyebrows, wiping her eyes.

"so." esme nodded slowly.

"good night?" ivy smirked.

"yeah," she sighed, "actually, i'll be back in a minute, i'm gonna go get changed." she glanced down at her outfit, wanting to change into something comfier. stiffly pulling herself from ivy's bed, she dragged her feet out of the bedroom whilst ivy glanced at her phone.

from simon
did you get home alright?

she threw her palm to her face, realising that when she got home she got ready for bed instantly, forgetting to tell anyone that she had got home safely.

to simon
fuck, sorry. yeah i got home fine, i went straight to bed

sighing, she held her phone above her face, scrolling through her socials before esme dived back into bed with her.

"what happened then?" ivy turned on her side to look at esme, tucking her hands under the pillow beneath her head.

"erm," esme smirked, "we went when everyone else went like simon and that and we were definitely wasted," she chuckled to herself, "but yeah, we got back to ethan's and you know..."

"was it good?"

"shut up." she laughed, hitting ivy's arm, "i'm definitely feeling it now though." she brought a hand to her sore head.

ivy shrugged her shoulders, "ethan's a great guy, honestly. i wouldn't have let you fuck him if i didn't approve."

"i wouldn't say it's anything serious -"

"but even if it is just a bit of fun, it's not hurting anyone." ivy giggled, feeling her phone vibrate beneath her. bringing her phone up to her face, she sighed.

from simon
no worries, you alright?

"is it simon?"

"mhm."

to simon
yeah i'm alright, are you?

suddenly, the two girls heard the front door open and shut and glanced at one another. they listened to the footsteps trudge through the flat, gazing at a rough looking sage stood in ivy's doorway, "morning." ivy chuckled.

"yeah, shut up." sage shook her head, leaving the room to go into her own room to change. esme and ivy exchanged glances, laughing to one another at sage's state.

"you okay?" esme looked up at sage practically crawling into ivy's room, throwing herself between the two girls in the bed.

"mate, i'm hanging." she groaned, staring up at the ceiling.

"have fun though?" ivy muttered.

"yeah," sage sighed, "we kept on drinking though til fuck knows when and then we went to harry's room and well - "

"was it good?" esme and ivy questioned at the same time.

"surprisingly," she nodded slowly, "not too bad."

ivy laughed in response, shaking her head, "well, who would've thought." she mocked, always knowing harry as the young one in the group who had always been with the same person.