*4*

Hello ok this is where it gets really interesting. It makes everything make much more sense. Enjoy reading:)
———————————————————

Karl's POV
Jacob texted her. She was sleeping still so I used the hand rubbing her back to grab the phone.

Jacob☠️(ex):)

You little bitch.

Hello?

You should have turned off
your location. I'm coming
there tomorrow and I'm
gonna kick yours and
your little boyfriends ass.

——————————————-

I was speechless. First I turned off her location. I was so terrified. I just hugged her tighter causing her to wake up.
"Baby, you okay?" She said in a smooth sleepy tone.
"Check your phone baby. I'm so sorry. Don't be scared." I said tears filling my eyes.
"Omg babe what happened why are you crying!" She said sounding scared.
"It's hard to explain just check your phone."I said breaking out in tears because I could tell she was scared. She broke out in tears seeing the text.
"I'm so sorry,we can't stay here and even if I just leave he will hurt you. I'm so sorry I wish I didn't bring you into this." She said her voice cracking every two words or so.
"It's not your fault. We will both be at the shoot tomorrow. I don't know if it's safe there. We don't know when he is coming and you don't want to tell them about him. It's my fault I shouldn't have but in." I said feeling so guilty.
"We will just sleep tonight. We'll wake up early and find a nearby hotel to stay at for about two nights. He never gives up unless it would help someone else. Oh then he's a quitter." She said tears almost like a rainstorm down her face. Managing to break out a small giggle at her joke.
I just hugged her. Tighter then ever before. I could feel her head snuggle into my shoulder. Her tears seeping through my shirt. Soon I fell asleep.

Y/n POV

It was 3 am when Karl fell asleep. I couldn't get it off my mind. He always had to be like that. Hurting me whenever possible I felt so safe in Karl's arms but me just being with him hurts him. Your such a bad person. He just feels bad. The only reason your dating is because he thought you were upset.
Bad thoughts swarmed my head. I could ignore them all until. die.Die.DIE. Hurt yourself to stop the pain. Cry. Feel bad. Be in pain.
That actually hurt I've never had bad thoughts like these. I slid out from Karl's tight hug and went out on the balcony. I sat on the ledge. I looked down from the top. I wanted to jump but...
"Baby?" Karl said grabbing my hand.

"Oh h-hey babe"I said not wanting to explain why I was there.

"Are you okay? Why are you out here?" He said in a tired sleepy tone.

Tell him. Tell him that you wanna die. Tell him I want you to die. It's your fault.

"Yea baby be in in a second." I said back after a second.

"Are you sure?" He said scared of my pause before an answer.

"Mhm" lying straight through my teeth, "but I have to go to the bathroom first be in in a minute."
I walked to the kitchen instead.
I hate myself.

"Babyyyy"he yelled from the other room.

"Just a minute I left my phone outside" I said patting my pockets.