*7*

"Oh it's nothing haha" I said forcing a smile.

"It's fine I don't care what it is I just don't wanna keep secrets." He replied.

"Really it's nothing." I said trying to reassure him.

"Really cmon lemme see" Karl said grabbing the phone jokingly, "cool your names trending!" as he clicked on it his face dropped and he looked back up at me with tears in my eyes I burst out crying.

"Omg babe I had no idea this is how they would react.... I'm so sorry this is all my fault. Go to the kitchen and get some water I'll be right out." I sniffled as I walked out the door.

Brrrr. A notification.

On twitch: KarlJacobs is live!

What is he doing? I thought to myself as I clicked on it.

"Hey guys... I can't believe you all. You hurt y/n. How could you? If you were one of the people that sent hate to her you will not be forgiven. I am stepping away from streaming in disgust that you guys reacted like this. Please unfollow and block me if you do not want me dating y/n because I love her and I will live my life how I want to. Goodbye for now and I'm sorry to the supportive people." He stated as his viewer count grew.

I rushed into his room just before he ended the stream and hugged him. I blushed when I realized he is still streaming but then he said bye.

———————

I thought they would stop. News flash they didn't. They only got worse and worse. But so did my self harm because of it. The mean voices got louder and more real. Karl showed my how to stop the dms but people did it publicly to. Thousands of mean words and worse of all I felt like Karl didn't notice.
He still hadn't streamed.

The worst part of all is that when people stopped hating on me they would hate on Karl. Karl said he would rather have them hate on him but I could tell when the insults turned from rude comments to make us insecure to threats that will scare us he was terrified.

————————

367 words
VERYYY SHORT IK but I wrote chapter one of my DNF story so please read that and this story will be done soon because I am really just trying to finish.