*12*

Ok we will end up with Karl but just remember in this story you are a bad bitch and want revenge.
-

"Why the fuck would you shoot him Q" I asked practically fuming.

"He was pissing me off" he answered.

"GOD ALEX YOU ARE SUCK AN ASSHOLE YOU SELFISH SON OF A BITCH" I yelled.

"GOD Y/N HOW FUCKING BLIND ARE YOU IM IN LOVE WITH YOU ALL OF THIS IS FOR YOU JUST LOVE ME PLEASE Y/N" he yelled and I flinched at every word.

"Alex get over it we aren't meant to be please just tell me who that girl was." I sat down next to him on the couch.

"I told you already it's our ex."

Y/n: yea I understand that but like who though what is she like?

Q: well first of all i don't know we were just fuck buddies

y/n: like us

Q: no we were more than that and you know it y/n your just scared to admit it

Y/n: first of all I'm not a pussy second of all yes we were Alex you were a rebound after my boyfriend broke up with me

Q: get back to the fucking corner

Y/n: I'm not fuckin-

Q:GET BACK TO THE CONER Y/N IM SO DONE WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

Y/n: fine okay Jesus (sus lol)

Quackity chained y/n back up and left the room to go wait for Karl and his ex.
—time skip an hour—

Quackity and y/n sat in the same room silently waiting. Alex's phone rang a random number called.

"Hello is this Alex?" a woman answered.

"Yes hello?"

"It's Alya and Karl. Karl is fine and they said we can come back now we are on our way. Did you hurt y/n"

"No she's fine not speaking but fine."

"Oh thank god" I heard a male sounding voice say.

"I heard that Karl" I yelled at quackity with a smile.

"We will be back in like an hour."

"Alright and remember the deal alya I'm not fucking messing around."

"I know we will see you soon. Also do I have to come like I really don't know-"

"Of course you have to come,it'd be impolite of me not to let you."he said sourly over the phone.

"Ok see you guys soon."I heard alya say disappointment in her voice. Once she hung up Alex spoke again.

"Are you gonna speak to me"

"You still think we are meant to be"

"I'm the one with the gun"

"Fine, what do you even want dude? What can I give to you for you to leave me alone."

"I want you to be mine. For as long as I want. Not forever though just be mine two weeks us together."

"Can't make that deal,sorry."

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU Y/N I SWEAR TO GOD." Quackity hot up and grabbed something from a drawer on the far right of the room. He walked over to y/n and handcuffed her hands behind her back.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP"He yelled and I flinched at the noise. He grabbed a rook of duck tape from his pocket.

"What are you-" he duck taped my mouth in the middle of my sentence.

"Thank god. You were starting to get annoying." He unchained the large chain that kept me in the corner and picked me up and sat me next to him on the couch,"now your gonna sit down and watch a movie with me."

I shook my head but he sat next to me and I lauded on to his lap as he clapped for the lights to go out then turned on the movie. After about 15 minutes I fell asleep though.

—Quackitys POV—

Y/n fell asleep on my lap so I cuddled up next to her and made it look like what it was definitely not. As I heard noises of people coming in I fake slept.

"We are back is y/n okay?! Hello?" They looked around reaching the couch and being confused.

"Quackity we can tell your awake! We know it's fake." Karl said.

"Ok it's not fake but yes I am awake."

"What's going on."Y/n said waking up.

"Quackity tried to make it looks like you to fucked" Karl yelled lifting a hand of of his crutches.

"Who said we didn't" y/n says.

"YOU ACTUALLY DID IT?!" Karl yelled.

"And what if I did my body my choice and I'll fuck who I want" y/n exclaimed.

"We are so done y/n I can't believe you" quackity sat and watched with a smile.

"Well mister let me call my old ex and be mad and my new ex for "fucking" quackity we didn't fuck." Y/n smiled, "so don't get all pissy and don't get cocky quackity" quackity frowned at the words.

"Oh...I'm sorry y/n I know this is bad timing but me and alya kissed on the way back here and... we wanna get back together." Karl said.

"WHAT THE FUCK KARL! YOU ASSHOLE! You were mad at me for fake fucking quackity and now your gonna fuck this WH0R3?!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU SLUT" alya yelled.

"You wanna go bitch I will break every single one of your fingers with my bare hands and stomp on your fake ass blonde hair."

"Y/n calm down" Karl said.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP" alya and y/n yelled.

"Never mind I don't even care but to be honest alya you could do way better."

"Can we fuck now y/n?" Alex said.

"Bad timing but I'm so pissed rn and your my best bet. I'll take your deal."

"Wait really?"

"But we may or may not have to break up after to weeks."

"Oh damn ok." Quacking picked y/n up and kissed her.

"So this is what it is now,you and quackity and me and alya?"

"Depends Karl you gonna piss me off more"

"Yea I will" he grabbed alya a hand and kissed her.

"Can i please kill her y/n I can tell that she's pissing you off."

"No she'll have a short life but you can in like a week babe"

"Ok love" they kiss again and Karl gives them a scared and dirty look along with alya.

I'm so sorry I took a huuuugeeee mental health break it's gotten really hard for me to even text people but I should be back to chapters like every week again:)