*9*

Sorry I haven't been writing lately! I was reading troublemaker;p (I do not write smut so do not expect it especially in Karl stories bc he has never said he was comfortable with that stuff!)

I have been at Alex's house for a week and we never really spoke about what we were after the kiss yet it never came off my mind. I hadn't been on my phone all week but finally I've decided to check it.

Mostly Karl asking when I'll be ho- KARL. H-he doesn't know we kissed. Fuck! How will I tell him! Should I? Yup very valid choice I will not tell him. I took all of that of my mind and scrolled through the notifications.

Karl💞

When will you be home??
Lol I miss you
Seriously when tho?
I shouldn't have broken up with you
I love you and you didn't deserve that
after all of the hate you were already
getting
Please call me
I need you y/n
Sent 3/27/21

Hey please call me
Please y/n I need you
Y/n
Yyyy/nnnn
Callll meeee
Y/n come home
Sent 3/28/21

Your too good for me
Alex really likes you and I'm a shitty
person you two are great for each other
Please answer
Y/n I think I'm in love with you
Y/n please call me
I need you
I'll stop texting you now
until you text me of course
I love you!
Sent 3/29/21

———————-

Wow. I really don't deserve him. All he does is love me and I go around kissing other guys. I should go home. It's been a week and all I do here is eat sleep and make out with Alex. We should really talk about that. How about now.

I peeked into his room and checked to see if he was on a call. He wasn't,"Heyyyy Q!" I said sliding through the doorway.

"Come back for more so soon?" He said with a light laugh.

"Actually I wanted to talk about that. I should go home Karl has been texting me and since all we do is make out and haven't even had time to talk I wanna go back with Karl." I said shaking but he didn't notice and his skin flushed with anger.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N! Fuck you. Your not going anywhere. I don't give a fuck how you feel! Get the hell out of my face! But if you take one FUCKING STEP out of that door I'll tell him that we fucked." He said basically pinning me to a wall as my whole body shook and I started to feel my eyes water.

"You wouldn't dare!" I said trying to at least fight back.

"Wanna bet?" I sat on his bed confused and as I was about to speak he pressed the button on his computer to call Karl.

"Alex stop you don't have to do this!" I said trying to stop him. He stood up and covered my mouth as he pushed me away and Karl answered.

"Hey Karl just wanted to let you know that y/n said she's so mad and never wants to go home! So sorry that me and her were just meant to be! Also we fucked." He cut Karl off everyone he tried to speak.

"Oh. Can you just tell her something?" His voice broke he didn't deserve this.

"Of course Karl!" He said with a huge smirk on his face.

"Even though she hates me I love her and she can always come t-" Karl was cut off by me ripping Alex's hand off and screaming for help," WAS THAT Y/N!"

"Goodbye Karl!" He said as he hung up and angrily turned towards me. I was crying as he lifted his hand up and hit me. But at least 30 minutes later as I sat crying locked in the bathroom I heard knocks and panic from Alex.

"BABY I KNOW YOUR IN THERE ILL FIND YOU!" I heard Karl yell doors down from me but I sat in the empty bath tub exhausted and not even able to speak.

"Hey Karl get the fuck out of my house or y/n won't be the only one bleeding at the end of this." Karl felt brave. He knew what I had gone through and didn't want me going through it alone. He took another step in the house.

"Karl I'm serious back the fuck away" quackity said ready to hit him.

"Give me y/n right now." Karl stood up to quackity their bodies almost touching.

"You want y/n.... maybe after you wake up"

I heard a large slam to the ground right as I hear my door opening. Quackity picked me up and as we passed Karl's unconscious body I felt my eyes start to shut. I didn't allow them to but I was so light headed.

We arrived in the basement and quackity went back upstairs leaving my tired body on an uncomfortable grey couch.

After 3 minutes he walked in with Karl in his arms and placed his still unconscious body next to mine as I pretended to sleep.

"Good luck getting out of this one I hate you both." I heard quackity say as his eyes trickled with tears, "y/n I just wanted to be with you. I thought we had something." He hit me unconscious definitely leaving a large bruise below my eye but I was woken up by movement next to me.