Chapter 3

Kakashi slowly approached to the place that voice came from. 

"Who are you?" 

"We... we are Orochimaru-sama's experiments" person behind the rock answered. "He left us here. My name is Karin and I'm here with my friend, Harumi. Please, help us" Karin's voice became tearful. 

"Can you move?" Asked Kakashi. "You need to move as far away from this stone as you can." 

"I... I can't" said Karin. "My hair are stuck between two rocks, I can't more my head."

Sakura looked closer at red something between the rocks. Indeed, it wasn't blood. It was someone's (probably Karin's) hair. 

"Okay..." mumbled Kakashi. "Then cover your head." He activated his Raikiri. "Ready?"

"Mhm..." was all girl said. Gray-haired Jounin crushed rock in a blink of an eye. 

When all the dust fell on the ground again, team 7 saw two, maybe 12 years old girls. One of them has red hair, and eyes in the same color. She was wearing dark brown glasses, grey trousers and pale yellow t-shirt. The other one was unconscious, so it was impossible to see her eyes, but her hair was dirty-purple color. She was wearing same trousers as Karin, but her t-shirt was in dirty-baby blue. 

—————

Colors:

Karin's glasses, t-shirt and hair: