klaus

klaus said "what did i just walk into why are you all hugging" caroline turned to stare at him and said "you said that you would never come back" he said "yeah well there was a little snag in that plan you see some witches came after me and my daughter so we need a place to stay for a little bit and dont worry i lost track of them so they dont know im here. but you didnt answer my question why are you all hugging has it something to do with a trail of bodies from whitmore to texas" caroline said "i only tell people who i trust my personal secrets and you klaus i do not trust" klaus faned looking offended. then he said "so can my daughter and i stay here for a bit" stefan looked at damon who reluctantly nodded his head. so stefan said "fine" klaus looked pleased and said "great" with fake enthusiasm. he clicked his fingers and two humans came in carrying some bags. caroline looked disgusted and klaus said "wow you definetly had a different look on your face last time you saw me" stefan tensed up he knew what had happened between caroline and klaus and he didnt judge her for it but he still didnt like to talk about it. caroline rubbed his back so that klaus couldnt see and he relaxed. klaus said why so tense stefan i would expect everyone to be happy with all the hugging going on. stefan said "you get settled in klaus i need to go talk to my girlfriend and my brother alone" klaus looked sceptacle and was waiting to see who walked out with stefan. stefan started walking out then damon followed then caroline followed. klaus went wide eyed and stefan smirked. when they were far away enough damon said "did you see the surprise on his face good job little brother" they all burst out laughing caroline (when she had rejained her normal breathing) said "what did you want to talk to us about" he said "i wanted to know wether we should tell him about our little situation and by that i mean very little situation"

a/n so i dont know if i will continue this story so if you want me to continue it leave a comment