Chapter 34: Smarty Farty

That night, the Alpha waited and waited, staring at the window, then glancing at the door here and there to make sure nobody else was coming. He began growing impatient, tapping his hands against his bed, but before he got too angry, he heard the footsteps coming up the hill, and the woman returned, a hammer in hand. "Here", she whispered, getting on her knees, and looked down at him, "this is all I could find."

"You're late", Jungkook siad, the annoyance evident in his tone, "Two hours late."

"I'm sorry, but my husband wouldn't stop asking me where I was going."

The Alpha walked over to her, jumping up on the table, then roughly took the tool from her hand. "Two hours", he repeated, "I said by midnight."

"I'm really sorry."

"Whatever. But c'mon, you couldn't find a pickaxe or anything?"

"No. Just the hammer."

"Alright", Jungkook sighed, "it's better than nothing."

"Are you mad that I'm late?"

"I'm pissed. I hate when people are late, it's aggravating", he growled, pulling the bars out of the window. "Get your ass in here."

"Please don't be rough. I don't like rough."

"If you want my dick, you're taking it however I give it to you."

She sighed, then slid down into his cell, gulping as she saw that he was much bigger than he looked at the upper angle she was at before. "I'm here", she said nervously, hopping off the table, looking back at he bed, then to him. "I'm a little scared", she admitted.

"I can see that", Jungkook replied, hiding the hammer under his mattress, then turned to her and slowly looked her up and down. "Take them off."

"Take what off?"

"Your clothes, dumbass."

"Ok..but please be gentle."

"Like I said, you're getting it however I decide to give it to you. Don't be a scaredy cat, and take off your damn clothes so I can fuck you already."

"But-"

"I won't be patient and I won't be gentle, so unless you want to chicken out like a little bitch, you better strip for me."

~~~

"Pssst", the King whispered, poking his friends nose, "TaeTae, wake up."

"Hmm..."

"I can't sleep, I need to talk to you."

"It's late", the younger mumbled, pulling the blanket up to his face. "Tell me in the morning."

Jimin crawled in bed with him, poking his face repeatedly until he finally sat up. "There you are", the Omega said, smiling innocently.

"Minnie, it better be good."

"Ok look, I'm doing bad things and I need to confess my sins to you."

"What the hell. Jimin, go to the pope or something."

"I can't, because it involves you know who."

"Oh shit", the Alpha yawned, rubbing his eyes tiredly. "Well I don't smell him on you so you're fine."

"No, we haven't done 'that' yet."

"Yet?"

"I didn't mean 'yet' I meant it in general."

"No, you didn't. You're planning on it, aren't you."

"I'm not planning it, but I want it", Jimin admitted, "I kind of gave him a little blowjob today and he kind of ate me out and stuff."