A Sexy Partner (Wanillo)

One night during a crazy party hosted by the pop trolls all the trolls were dancing.

''OK TIME TO UP THE MUSIC AND SHOW US WHAT YOU GOT!'' Called DJ Suki as she and Trollex were djing.

Among the trolls one male blue trolls with yellow dreadlocks and music symbles on his chest it was Tresillo the leader of the Reggaeton trolls one of the bounty hunters called to bring Poppy to Barb during the world tour, he was standing and drinking with his eye on one particualr troll.

He watched a baby blue female troll with a blue tight spandex one piece was dancing with her group of gals it was Wani one of the beautiful K-pop trolls who were also bounty hunters as well she was dancing showing off her body.

The male reggae troll was shocked and loved watching her dance, the way her curves were shaped and how she shook her bootie around and had fantasic dance work and had a cute annoying voice to him but he had a crush on her and tonight he was thinking very dirty thoughts about her and what she looks like under those spandex he was drinking eyeing her feeling tipsy.

''Hey Wani don't look now but Tracy over there been watching you.'' Said Baby Bun who was wearing pink.

''Oh really?'' She asked taking her drink and feeling the buzz all over.

She had a crush on Tresillo his body and she had a feeling he knew how to make a girl wiggle she looks over at him she swore there was something more to the punch.

''Well go over and ask him to dance.'' Gomdori coming over.

''I don't know do you think he'd want to dance?'' She asked.

''Hey ladies.'' They look and saw sparkly Guy Diamond come over.

''Hey Guy looking cute as usual.'' Baby Bun said giggling.

''Thanks, so come on you promised me a dance lets dance.'' He grabbed Baby Buns hand and twirled her as she landed in his arms in a dip. ''Excuse us ladies.'' He nodded as he pulls his crush to the crowd.

''Go get him Wani.'' Ari said.

Tresillo was watching all the trolls he was drunk and happy when he felt someone tap his shoulder he turned to see Wani standing there.

''Hey Tracy.'' She smiles blushing.

He smiled back. ''Its Tresillo.'' He said.

''I know so come on I need a  dance partner.'' She said feeling a warm buzz wanting  him.

DJ Suki who was djing saw this and nudged Trollex. ''Find Senorita.'' She said.

The techno troll did just that as it came on. And everyone started dancing to the song.

Wani and Tresillo were on the outside of the crowd as they were dancing. He held her waist and they danced slowly and sexy. He twirled her and she presses her back to him and grinds her hips on his, he felt his body jolt and he places his hands on her hips and runs his hands up and down her side. He continued to dance grinding himself on her and she let out a breathy moan.

He had leaned over as they slowly danced his breath on her neck and she turns in his arms as she places her hands on his chest and runs a finger over his body and grin. He felt himself getting hard.

He pulls her to his body and stares into her eyes. ''Wani forgive me.''

He pulls her in a kiss, she is shocked here is her crush kissing her and she presses her lips closer and they felt the heat coming from their body and the kiss was breathtaken and the k-pop female places her leg up to his side and he grabs it as his fingers trail up and down her leg his other hand plays with her shoulder straps.

They kiss more their tongues playing together, she felt herself wet and dance walks with him as they feel themselves getting pulled away she rans one hand though his hair and he stops and pulls away. He was drunk and so was she and they wanted each other 

She was shocked he was staring at her in lust and he looks at her. ''Senorita.'' He pulls her away.

She looks at him with a love drunk look in her eyes... ''Yes my love?'' They stare at each both knowing what they wanted.

He pulls her until they came to the guest pod where he was staying once inside he shuts the door and presses her to the door his lips all over hers and he takes off her suit and leaving her nude she was beautiful her body perfect and just what he wanted.

''Oh I want you I want to feel your body to mine and I want to listen to your moans oh sexy.'' He moans in the kiss.

She nods and wraps her arms around him as he lifts her up to the bed and they kiss as she pulls him down on her body and his hands run all over her body his finger gently down to her wet pussy and she whimpers and moans. ''Oh Tresillo oh.''

He then pulls out his finger and thrusts into her as they kiss and she wraps her legs around his head as he spreads her legs and thrusted take my breath away plays and she moans and he gives her wet kisses.

She was right he was fucking passionate lover and kisser and he loved feeling her body his hands hold hers over her head as they moan and he kisses her chest as she kisses his neck and shortly as they continued their makeout they both climexed and moan as they lay there panting.

''Oh Tracy my gods you are so great.'' She moans.

''So are you.'' He moans and both of them fall asleep.

Here we go sorry if its sloppy but I had to I do ship these two as well and if you have anymore just request.