One Night Stand (Trollex and Barb)

''Come on try it fish boy you'll like it.'' Barb the queen of hard rock said as they were in a techno party, Barb came and she had apologized for destorying Techno Reef and suck it up joining in.

''I don't drink its not right and plus I'm a king I need to be aware of my surroundings and set a good example for the little ones.'' Trollex said looking around.

''Dude lighten up they are fine, nobody needs you right now though I might later as cute as you are.'' Barb teased.

The techno King looked at her with an raised eyebrow. ''Ok fine I'll try one but that is it.'' He said firmly.

''Sure whatever floats your boat.'' Barb said as she finished her second beer.

King Trollex got a chocolate bomb and he started drinking and it was really good, he finished it and got a second one. ''Wow this is wonderful.'' He cheered.

''Yeah here try this a cherry bomb.'' She handed one to him he took a drink as it went down and burned slightly on the inside of him. ''Woah what a kick do all of them do that?!'' He asked.

''Some only the strong ones.'' Barb said as she took a drink of a double triple vodka cranberry on the rocks and she gulped it and she laughs watching Trollex down more.

''Here tries somes beerrr.'' Barb slurred a bit.

He started drinking. ''This is so good!'' Trollex shouted.

''Yes it is are you ok buddy?'' She looked at him and saw his eyes were wide he had a sloppy smile on his face.

''Oh you know it babe.'' He winked at her patting her back.

The rock queen paused and looked at him his hand touch her, it was warm and send a tinkling down her spine and she eyed him. King Trollex had a great body fit, and lean and the way he moves and watches her drives her crazy she wanted more of him.

He chugged more beer and looked at Barb wasted she was shitface as well and she didn't care about anything she only wanted to fuck him. ''WOAH LETS GO DO SOMETHING CRAZY!'' The techno troll said excitedly.

''Come here then!'' She grabbed him and planted a hot kiss on his lips she presses her body on him.

Trollex loved the taste of her and he dipped her as they kissed his hands greedily groped her body his hand went to her leg and lifted her in his arms as he floated backwards still holding her his hand holding the back of her head.

Barb was loving this she felt something poke her between her thighs and she presses herself harder to him. He groans and presses her to the wall as they made it to his bedroom and the door closes and locks and kisses her their tongue wildly pressing against each other as they grope each other. The techno troll takes off the crop top and shorts and he pulls off her bra and plays with her boobs and his tail touches the outside of her vag and she whimpers as he pulls off her thong and leaves her nude he then bites into her neck and she wraps her legs tighter around him.

''Oh baby harder harder!'' She shouts.

''Somebody is wet and I haven't touched you yet.'' He looks at her.

She then jumps off and pins him to the bed taking control as she felt something penetrate her opening. ''Oh my god!'' She screamed as she bounces on his rod that came out and he sits up kissing her neck and grabbing and rolling her boobs around in his hand and his hip move up as his tailfin gently runs over her back making her shiver. ''Oh I need this.'' She whimpers throwing back her head.

Trollex uses his hair and pulls her down so his lips are on hers and his hair on his head and pulls Barb down as they kiss roughly and he leaves hickies on her neck.

''Slow down there fish boy.'' She pins him down and starts grinding harder and kisses his neck as well all over and she moans.

He leans up and bites her nipple leaving her whimpering and they moan more as the music goes and then The king releases all over Barb and they continue to roll and just have a passionate makeout.

The next morning Trollex woke up feeling his head pounding. ''Woah what a crazy night.'' He then looked down and saw a bra and a thong. He then heard a moan and looked over to see non other then Barb the queen of rock trolls nude in bed with a stupid grin on her face. He turns red.

''We did it?'' He asked himself.

''Morning sexy.'' Barb said as she wraps her arms around him and kisses his neck. ''Um morning. Did we just..'' He asked.

''Yes looks like we had a one night stand and it was better then I thought.'' She giggled.

''Some reason I feel like I actually enjoyed it but my head is killing me.'' He shakes his head.

''Yes that is a hangover here take some water.'' She said.

''Where are you going?'' He asked.

''I should get home.'' She said.

''Um say Barb what if we try it again. You know actually feel it.'' He said.

''Sure.'' She tackles him to the bed as they kiss.

Here we go this was a request for BeatriceRicci1 Anyway enjoy and request.