Quiet Lovers (Briff)

One night in Rock City in a bar a lone rock troll was drinking drowning his sorrows. ''Why did I even try? I was stupid and fell for her and I leave to join the rock band and she cheats on me.'' Riff said to himself.

Since the band had a break Riff decided to see his long distant relationship girlfriend to find out she was with another guy having sex he was upset and continued drinking.

He felt someone sit across from him. ''Go away Sid haven't you done enough with this teasing?'' He snapped and when he looked up he saw non other then Barb who raised an eyebrow. She had been in the bar doing shot after shot and chugged a few beers but that was all she wasn't drunk she was on the verge of drunk.

''Woah easy there Riff its just me.'' She said holding up her hands.

''Oh I'm so sorry Barb I thought you were Sid.'' he shook his head drinking more.

''Hey its ok but I noticed you were off since you got back from your mini vacation and I decided to come check to see how you were.'' She said.

''Oh so you followed me here huh just what I need another girl making fun of me.'' He said.

Barb was taken aback by this it was so unlike Riff to speak out and it  was a bit of a turn on for her but that aside for now she had to help him. ''No I came here to check on you as Queen its my duty to check on my subject and plus I always make sure members of my band are alright so what's got you acting like a bitch?'' She asked.

He glares at her taking off his hat and standing up quickly and his eyes were mad. ''DON'T START WITH ME I'VE HAD A LONG DISAPPOINTING TRIP AND I GET BACK I DON'T NEED TO BE CALLED THAT MY ANY DAMN WOMAN QUEEN OR NOT! YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU WOMAN CAN EXPOSE YOUR BOOBS AND GET ANY GUY YOU WANT YOU CALL OUT THE OTHERS WHO LOOK WEAK!'' He screamed getting in the queens face.

All the trolls in there stopped and looked at him in shock. Riff shakes and he grabs his jacket and leaves the bar. Barb had only meant it as a joke and didn't think he would take it that far.

A bartender came over. ''You ok Barb?'' He asked.

''Yes I'm fine just surprised didn't think he could get upset like that.'' She was more impressed by it.

She went out and saw him in the back by an alleyway and she heard sobbing coming and her heart sunk. She saw him crying and went over and put her hands on his shoulders. ''Riff look I'm sorry about what I said I didn't mean it want to tell me what happened?'' She asked.

''Why so you can make fun of me?'' He said.

''No because I care about you and want to help you.'' She said.

 He turned and looked at her. ''I went to visit my long distant girlfriend I left so I could join a active band for extra credit and so we've been talking and I went to go see her and then I caught her in bed with another troll and she told me it had been going on for months and she dumped me and now I come back here with a broken heart and nothing to show for it.'' He said sniffing.

''Look man she was stupid to do that to you boy I didn't think you had a girlfriend.'' She said.

''Yeah well I keep to myself and you never asked. Sid found out about it and has been teasing me ever since.'' He said.

Barb then went up and hugged Riff, he hugged back his arms around her waist. What Barb didn't realize is that Riff was a bit taller then her and he was pretty strong for a male troll and he smelled good. ''Riff I'm here for you and anything you want I will try to help.'' She said.

He pulls out of the hug and they look at each other and his lips came crashing down on hers in a heated kiss and she kisses back her arms around his neck as her fingers play with his hair and her lips licked his and he opened his lips as they started frenching and Riff lifts her in his arms as they makeout and his hand goes to her back and strokes it they needed to breath and pulled away.

''Barb I want you please even if it is only a night.'' He begs.

She looks at him grinning. ''You can have me Riff I'm all yours.''

He then pulls her and takes her to his place and once inside he pins her to the wall and starts groping her all over pulling off her shirt and kissing her wildly. She moans and kisses back loving the way he was all over her it was rare for a guy to take over on her she liked being in charge but here she loved this.

He pulls down her pants and takes off her bra pinning her to the bed and they kiss and moans as he slaps her ass and then kisses and bites her neck. ''AHHHH RIFF!'' 

His hand went over her mouth. ''Shh lets try not to wake up the others.'' He said.

She nodded and he kisses her neck and gropes her breasts and then he thrusts into her roughly and moaning at this and he kisses her more and thrusts. ''Oh Barb.''

She grabs him and holds him down and he pounded into her and growls kissing her all over then she came all over his hand. She then flips him over.

''My turn I will show you what its like have sex with a real woman.'' She kisses him and she grinds and rides him as fast as she could and she kisses his neck and plays with his chest and her breasts jiggle in his face and he kisses them and sucks on them as she holds back a moan and she looks at him to see he is happy and they share a hot lusty kiss and he wants to be brave and slaps her ass again and turns them so they are on their sides he lifts up her leg and thrusts more into her as she thrusts her ass at him and she pulls on his hair. ''Oh Riff your so strong I l-love it.'' She praises.

He kisses the side of her neck and his cock thrusts more feeling her wet and tighten and then then they moan and ended up with him on top of her and then he felt himself close and he rocks his hips faster and faster and listens to her quiet whimpers. He releases inside of her filling her up and they pant and both pass out.

In the morning he woke up feeling happy and saw Barb sleeping on him and he felt himself still inside of her and he thrusts his hips up as she moans and wakes up smiling. ''Good morning Riff.''

''Morning beautiful I hope you don't mind a second round morning wood.'' He said.

''Go ahead Riff I'm still your then I have queenly duties to do.'' She giggles,

He kisses her and thrusts more as she sits up grinding on him. ''Oh Barb thank you for last night and this morning.'' He said.

''Of course Riff.'' They continued kissing and fucking finally both of them came and they looked at each other as she got off cleaning herself off.

''Say Riff how did I do compared to you ex?'' She asked.

''You are a 100% she was a 10 he said.

''Awesome and you know if you need someone to relieve all the sexual pent up hormornes you have I's be more then happy to fullfill them.''

''So you have time later after work?'' He asked her smiling.

''Sure meet you in the office at 4?'' She said.

''Sounds like a fun sexy time to me.'' He said.

She smiles and kisses him once more and left. Sure they were friends with benefits but it was better then nothing and someday he hoped they would be more.

Here we go this is for Brifflover next we deal with a werewolf and human one enjoy more to come.