A Weird Night (Poppy and Val)

''Val is this safe?'' Asked Poppy.

''Relax you've been busy as a queen and you need a break.'' Val her rock friend in Trollstopia said holding it out.

''So what do we do exactly?'' Asked Poppy.

''Well easy you eat the mushroom, and all your worries will go away and you might feel a werid strange.''Val said as she popped one in her mouth.

Poppy ate one and it had a funky taste and she had another one and 3 mushrooms later her eyes went wide and she looked around and felt relaxed and saw Val laying on the couch nude.

They were Val's lounge/bedroom. ''It gets hot in here.'' Val said giggling and eyeing Poppy, who continued to stare at Val and her body and she looked beautiful.

''Val you look great and have an amazing body.'' Poppy said stumbling over to her.

''Well Poppy lets see what you look like.'' Val said as she pulled Poppy on the couch and took off the pop queens dress and saw she had gone braless and had no underwear on.

''Commando huh?'' She grins.

''Yeah easier for having sex with Branch.'' Poppy blushes.

''I was right you two do have sex so how many times?'' Asked Val.

''Hmm I lost track after 6.'' Poppy blushes.

''Well you and your body I give a 5.'' Val said.

''Thanks.'' Poppy giggles and Val and her stare at each other.

''Here have another mushroom.'' Val said handing Poppy one.

They clinked their mushrooms together and ate them. ''This is really fun Val thanks.''

''Anytime, but have you ever tried sex with a girl?'' Val asked.

''Hmm no not really.'' Poppy said laying back.

''Same.'' Val said and she leaned in and kissed Poppy on the lips.

Poppy just sat there not knowing what to do it was a strange feeling, not like the one she gets from Branch. This was more pleasure then anything and she kisses back.

Both girls wrapped their arms around each other and Val takes down Poppy's hair and they continue to makeout. Val gropes Poppy's left breasts and Poppy moans as she places her hands on Val's neck and pushes forward against Val.

The female rock troll moans and she pushes Poppy on her back and climbs over Poppy as their tongues stick out and meet half way, Poppy's hands grabbed and squeezed Val's breasts as she moans and the rock troll fingers went down grazing Poppy's stomach and then came to her wet pussy and she runs her finger outside of Poppy's lips and felt she was wet.

She pulls away slowly as they both pant. ''Your really wet Poppy.'' Val noted showing her fingers covered in sticky stuff and she took her fingers and licked them and Poppy gulped and licked her lips.

Val pushes Poppy back and shoved her finger into Poppy's mouth and she kisses down Poppy's body and she kisses and licks the pop queens pussy slit and she maons and gasped sucking on Val's finger.

''Mmm you taste good.'' Val said as she shoved her tongue inside of Poppy's pussy and she leans in and starts eating out of her pussy.

Poppy wraps her legs around Val's stomach and wiggles around. After a few good licks Val comes up and kisses back up Poppy's body and they sit up and start french kissing each other while exploring each others bodies. Val and Poppy's hands ran down each others bodies and they start fingering each other's pussy, they moan and Val places her hand on the back of Poppy's head pulling her closer and Poppy places her hand the side of Val's neck and rubs it as they continue pleasure each other.

Val moves slowly from Poppy's lips as their saliva falls from them lips and she kisses Poppy's neck as Poppy moans and pulls on Val's hair and she places a second finger in Val's pussy pumping it in and out as Val leans against Poppy and she places three fingers inside of Poppy and thrusts as well.

Poppy moved her hand on Val's neck down to her breasts grabbing one and presses their boobs together as they rub against each other and both played with each others nipples as they moan and they fall on the ground rolling around and kissing passionately.

''Oh Poppy.

''Valley.'' She said.

Val let it slip as they continued making out and Val squirted all over Poppy's fingers.

''I'm coming.'' Poppy whimpers and came over Val's fingers and they look at each other smirking and shoves their fingers into each others mouth, as they suck on their own cum.

''pOPPY THIS Is something.'' Val said giggling.

''Yeah it was thanks for this and is fun.'' Poppy said as the girls feeling buzzed and out of it looked at the ceiling.

''Woah this feels like a fun dream.'' Poppy said.

''We'll forget all about it here by tomorrow possibly.'' Val said as she lays back with Poppy and they feel alseep together.

The next morning the girls got lectured by Demo and Branch about doing mushrooms and how they were leaders of their troll tribes. But then all was forgiven as Branch took Poppy home and helped her get better.

Demo did the same and got Val all refreshed and ready for the day.

This is for boygirl14. Next up Synth and Laguna.