Chapter 4 - Have no choice

15 votes for next chapter (:

2 weeks later

My phone vibrates, signalling a new text message, unlocking my iPhone I see its from Kelly.

Hey Hun, meet me at 4598 glenco ave, studio 7 at 2:30. That's where you will meet your cast members, and I still don't know who the male lead is. But I'm sure he's a hunk!

I laughed at her last sentence.

Shuffling my way to the bathroom I quickly strip from my clothes and jump in the shower. Washing myself with my coconut vanilla body wash that I got as a gift from the crew at Victorious and rinse off. After a nice warm 30 minute shower I hop out wrapping myself in a flully pink towel.

Drying off and putting on a silk robe, I walk over to my closet figuring out what to wear. I decided on a blue long sleeve blouse tucked into high waisted trible shorts. For accersories I hate gold cross earrings, gold dragonfly necklace and a few bracelets.

I slipped my tiny feet into some grey TOMS and quickly went to turn on the curling iron. When it was heated I curled the ends of my hair and slid on a grey beanie.

I did my makeup and was finally done after an hour. I smiled in the mirror before grabbing my keys and phone and heading out my apartment.

*

Reaching my car, I unlocked it and sat down. Shoving the key into the ignition I turned it making my Mercedes roar to life. Turning up the radio I pulled out and started driving towards the studio.

While driving about 5 One Direction songs started playing which was awkward. I tried changing the channel but the next channel would be playing it too. The boys have gotten a lot popular in the past 2 years, I mean you can not go on day without seeing or hearing them somewhere!

*

I finally arrived at the studio. Leaping out of my car I made my way inside to be greeted by many people running around in black clothes and headsets.

I finally spotted Kelly and Bobby and walked over to them.

"Ariana! Just the lady I was looking for!" Bobby screamed grabbing me and kissing me on the cheek.

I smiled hugging him back as well as Kelly.

"Hi Bobby, Nice to see you again. And Thanks again so much for giving me not only a part, but the main part in your movie, I'm extremely excited to be working with you!" I said sincerely.

He nodded grining. "No problem hun, now lets start by showing you around the set, some of the cast and your new script!"

*

After 5 hours at the studio meeting a whole lot of people and getting my script I'm finally back home. Walking into my house I saw Carter on the couch, obviously drunk from drinking.

"Hey babe." I said walking over to him and giving him a kiss, he pushed me out of the way.

"Move! I'm watching the game! Knicks and Miami are playing!" He spat at me.

I sighed walking over the the kitchen. I decided on making chicken and pesto pasta.

*

When I was finished eating I was exhausted. Going to my room I collapsed in my bed. It was silent until I heard Carter screaming something about something wasn't a foul or something close to that. I rolled my eyes grabbing my laptop on logging onto Twitter.

Checking my Mentions I got the usual 'follow me please' or ' I love you so much.' I replied to a few and RT some people. I never really got hate to be honest. Everyone on Twitter is usually so nice to me and I'm definitely not complaining.

Suddenly I saw a tweet the made my jaw drop.

"@ZarianaGalaxy: When are you and @Zaynmalik Gonna get back together?"

I was honestly shocked. I haven't got a tweet about Zayn in forever. I just ignored it and decided to do a twitcam.

Sending out the tweet I got it setup and started to get Tweets.

"Hey guys whats going on?"

Squinting so I could read the tweets I laughed.

"No Starbright745 I do not dance in the mirror while naked." I giggled.

I said out a few tweets before I started getting a bit nauseous.

"Do you like the movie Indes-" I couldn't talk anymore because I was already running to the bathroom. When I finally got there I flipped up the toilet seat and kneeled down emptying the contents of my stomach.