Chapter 14 - Forgivness

The chapter I'm sure you've all been waiting for. I had lot of fun writing it and i believe its my best so tell me watcha think (:

I'm going to start doing this thing now, in some chapters I'll have a song on the side and you have to listen to it at a certain part of the chapter. And Don't worry, i'll tell you when to play it. This chapters song is Nothing Like Us, By Justin Bieber (:

Ariana's POV

Making my way downstairs from the bathroom my mouth stretched into a smile at I saw Niall and Liam lounging on the couch.

"Hey boys." I greeted them walking toward them. They both stood up grinning and gave me hugs. "Where's Lou and Harry?" I asked looking in the kitchen.

"Oh they're outside talking to Z-" Niall started but was soon stopped by Liam's hand.

"Uh they're just getting ... umm.. something from the car!" Liam said quickly with hesitation.

My eye narrowed, I spun around walking towards the front door.

"Ariana, I don't think you wanna do that." Liam shouted from the living room, I ignored him swinging the door open.

My stomach dropped.

"Z-Zayn?" I stuttered.

His head snapped towards me as the cigarette that was in his mouth dropped to the floor.

'Ariana." He whispered, but loud enough for me to hear.

Zayn's POV

As she said my name my heart beated uncontrollably,

"Ariana." I said back.

Her face read, guilt and sadness. I stepped forward but at my sudden movements her face flickered to anger and hatred.

She stepped back.

"Why are you here?" You said bluntly.

My heart felt as if it were to pound out of my chest, "What?"

"You heard me Zayn, Why the hell are you here?"

My eyebrows furrowed as I stepped closer.

"I- I wanted to see you."

"After two years? After two years of ignoring me? After two whole years you decide to show up at my house because you wanted to see me?" She raised her voice as a single tear ran down her cheek.

"Ariana please just talk to me." I begged.

Louis and Harry snuck around Ariana and entered the house. I could see Liam and Niall gather at the window near the door as Louis and Harry joined them.

"Why should I?" She asked throwing her hands up and letting them slap against her legs.

"Can we go for a walk?" I asked.

Her eyes squinted, as her lips parted. She was about to say something but quickly shut her mouth going inside. I sighed begging to turn around towards the car. As I reached for the car door handle I heard her front door slam.

I turned around to see Ariana, wrapped in an over sized sweater and a pain of cream TOMS. I resisted the urge to smile as she started to walk towards me.

When she got to me I started walking and she followed. She kept her distance as we walked in silence. We finally reached a near by park.

We walked over to a bench and sat down.

After more uncomfortable silence I finally spoke up.

*START PLAYING THE SONG ON THE SIDE BAR NOW!*

"Harry told me." Her head slowly turned towards me with worried eyes. "About you being... yeah." She turned around and sniffled.

"And I bet you're wondering why I just told you that." I paused. "It's kind of the reason I came back after all this time."

"Bu-"

"Shh, let me talk,"

She nodded, "I feel like you being.. you know.. Is my fault. The night at the bar, when the last time we saw each other in person I felt betrayed by you. I loved you with all my heart and treated you as if you were the only girl for me. I risked Harry and I's relationship for you. So to find out that you cheated on me hurt. And what hurt even more is that the guy you cheated on me with had to tell me."

A few tears ran down her cheek. I wipped them away.

"But, that stilll doesn't give me the right to ignore you. We could've talked it out, took a break, anything. Instead I decided to be the stubborn bastard I am and completely ignore you for two years.

I saw the phone calls, the texts and voice mails, and still chose to ignore you. When I first met Carter I knew he'd be trouble. I had a feeling he was gonna turn into something different. Though I had those feelings I still would've never thought he would get you pregnant and than have the audacity to cheat on you and leave. That's just low. I wish I could take his place. I wish it was my child. Now, that child is going to grow up without a father. All because I was to much of an ass hole to confront you and work it out. We possibly could've still been together."

Tears were now streaming down her face as soft sobs escaped her lips.

"I'm sorry Ariana. The only reason why I came back is because I care about you so much. These past two years have been the worst two years of my life. Not being able to see your beautiful smile, or your gorgeous face. I've cried more these past two years more then my entire lifetime. I've never cried over a girl before. You are something special Ariana. And I just ask for forgiveness and I just want you to take me back. I'm not saying we have to jump into a relationship or anything, I just want my old Ari back. Do you think you could forgive me?"

I ended my speech taking a big breath.

Silence.

I began to play with the bracelets on my wrist. I looked up to see Ariana facing in front of us. She was smiling. The only reason I knew is the cute dimple on the side of her cheek, deeper then the grand canyon.

She turned towards me, and just smiled before throwing her arms around my neck. I fell back onto the bench laughing as she squeezed. I gripped her waist so she wouldn't fall.

She removed her face from my neck, but stayed chest to chest.

Her hazel eyes started into mine. The corner of her lips tugged into a smile before she slowly leaned down. My eyes fluttered shut as her lips collided with mine.

Fireworks shot as out lips moved together in sync. I was suddenly flushed with all the old memories of us. The laughs, the crys, All the good times we spent together just rushed into my brain as we shared this amazing kiss.

Her fingers fan through my hair as I held her in place. My tongue swipped her bottom lip begging for access. She denided smiling.

She pulled away as we panted.

"Still the same old tease now arn't we?" I asked sitting up and bring her on my lap. She giggles.

"So, does this mean you forgive me."

"You be the judge of that." She whispered before she crashed her lips onto mine.