Chapter 32 - Suprise

Due to readers demand, heres a very short chapter.

Ariana's POV

When we arrived at Denny's, Zayn and I made sure to keep out heads low entering so that we woudn't be spotted. 

Choosing A booth towards the back of the restaurant, I slid in one side as Zayn slid in the opposite. The hostess placed the menus in front of us and gave us a warm smile before striding away. Opening my menu, I scanned the options in awe at all the choices. Licking my lips my eyes averted to Zayn to see him smiling at me.

"Is there something specific you want?" He asked looking back to his menu, sifting through it. I nodded placing mine down.

"Yes actually!" I nodded, "I've really really really been craving Belgium waffles with whip cream and strawberries and blueberries and bananas and peaches and gra-"

A cough interrupted my rant causing me to look up and be met with a familiar pair of deep blue eyes. He smirked at me as I stared at him wide eyed.

"So we meet again Ariana." He nodded shifting to one leg sending me a wink.

"Carter." I blinked back, lips parting not knowing what to say.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Zayn growled at him. He just chuckled in response lifting the front of his shirt emphasizing his ID clip. "Well I obviously work here."

Zayn snorted crossing his arms, "I'd like to speak to the manager." Zayn demanded.

He laughed copying Zayn's movements. "And why would you want to do that pretty boy?"

I looked to Zayn, watching as the anger boiled behind his golden iris. Suddenly, He slammed his menu shut standing up and walking to my side of the booth. He out out his hand and I grasped it without hesitation intertwining our fingers.

"Let's go." He whispered to me pulling me up. 

Standing up I watched as Carter's eyes trailed down my body stopping at my stomach, shock spread across his face.

Zayn started walking, bumping into Carter's shoulder as we brushed by.

"You can't stay away from me forever Ariana." Carter called out making my stomach drop.