Chapter 12 - Baby

Hey Guys! Haven't updated in ages, so in return here's a nice long chapter! Enjoy it!

Btw, thanks for the 16 votes and 6 comments on last chapter! You guys are so supportive and I love your feedback (:

3 Different POVs in this chapter! This will probably be the only time I'll do this, so yeah.

Ariana's POV

"Excuse me? D-did you just say baby." I stuttered, tears starting to brim in my eyes.

"Yes Ms.Grande. I'm very sorry that this has came as such a shock to you. I'll let you two talk." The doctor said walking out of the room. The nurse cleaned up my stomach and quickly ran out after him.

Harry stood up from the chair and wrapped his long strong arms around me, I instantly busted out crying. Hysterically, tears ran down my face as I sobbed loudly.

Pregnant!? I'm Going to be having a baby. I have a carreer. I'm still young, I'm not even married yet. 

"Harry what am I gonna do!?" I sniffled, wiping my face.

"Well let's think on the bright side Ari, at least you're not sick! Now first off, do you know who's the father?" 

My face drained its color and I suddenly felt sick.... "Carter."

*

"So here are your vitamins Ms.Grande, your next appointment will be in 6 weeks. See you then hun."  My nurse, who I know now's name is Peggy.

"Thank you peggy." I smiled walking out with Harry.

After I found out that it was definitely Carter I was devastated. This baby won't even have a father to grow up with. And I feel like I'm the one to blame. I shouldn't of given in to Carters Temptations or even used protection.

Harry wasn't to happy about Carter being the father but understood and said he'd help me along the way. 

Me and Harry laced our fingers together, but in a protective manner at we exited through the front. The sliding doors opened showing many paparazzi. The bright flashes blinded me for a split second before I regained composure. Harry pulled my through to the car and we quickly got in as flashes were shot from each angle.

We hastily got out of the parking lot and made our way to my apartment.

"When are you gonna tell Bobby?" Harry asked as we stopped at a red light.

"Soon, but not yet. At least until I start showing." He nodded and we continued to my apartment.

*

"Call me if you need anything alright? I'll come over tomorrow and we'll go out for lunch." Harry said pulling me in for a hug. I smiled nuzzling my head in his neck. He dipped his head giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks Harry, for everything."

"That's what best friends are for. Bye Ari." I closed the door locking it and walking to my room.