• CSGO •

In this story they are already friends :)
——————————————————————

Tubbo got bored and decided to play something on his computer. He went for CSGO since he wanted to get better. "I should invite Ranboo!" Tubbo said as he grabbed his phone.
(Text message time)
Tubbo:
Hi Ranboo!
🟢 Ranboo 🔴
Hiya!
Tubbo:
Wanna play CSGO with me?
🟢 Ranboo 🔴
Sure!

Suddenly, Tubbo's phone started to ring. It was Ranboo. He picked up and, forgetting his volume was all the way up, covered his ears when Ranboo spoke. "HI!" Tubbo fell backwards off his chair. They were on FaceTime so Ranboo saw that. "Oh- Tubbo are you okay?" He asked. "IM OKAY!!" Tubbo held a thumbs up to the phone, where then it fell. "ACK-" He yelled. Ranboo was dying of laughter. Tubbo picked up his phone and put it back. "Shush." Tubbo flipped off Ranboo. Tubbo was angry; but that mood changed when Ranboo pulled out a plane ticket and showed it to Tubbo. "Wh-" Tubbo was happy. "I'm coming tonight." Ranboo said as he grabbed a suitcase and started to pack. He first packed necessities like clothes, body products, etc. he then remembered he had a gift. Tubbo was focused on his game, so Ranboo went to his closet, grabbed a necklace that had a bee on it and went back to his suitcase. He put it in a hidden pocket. After that he finished packing stuff. He packed the rest of his stuff and sighed. Tubbo threw a piece of papers at his computer from rage. Ranboo laughed. "HEY AT LEAST YOUR NOT THE ONE BEING STREAM SNIPED." Tubbo yelled at Ranboo. Ranboo laughed more. Once the laughter wave had hit the shore Ranboo and Tubbo spoke about what they wanted to do. They spoke for hours until..
"Tubbo!!! Get ready we gotta pick up your friend in 8 hours!" Tubbo's mom yelled. "Alright, gotta go! You gotta get to th-" Tubbo looked at his phone to see it had died forever ago. "Oops. I've been taking to myself." Tubbo said before getting up.

{Ranboo POV}
I took my Suitcase and ran down to the car. I put it in the back and sat in the front seat. "You seem excited." My dad said. I didn't have a mom, I had two dads. I had been adopted at 5. My dad's were very sweet. My first dad, I call him Papa, his name is Jared. He works a lot and he's my favorite. My other dad on the other hand.. I call him Dad.. His name is John, he drinks a lot.. I was glad that Papa was taking me to the airport and not Dad.
Once we arrived at the airport, we ran to the flight area. We had an hour to spare. We got some food and talked about stuff. The intercom finally spoke and I had to board. I hugged papa and said bye as I walked down the hallway thing to the airplane. His flight attendant was very kind. He got a seat beside a emergency exit. He buckled and pulled out his phone, texting Tubbo that he was on the plane and an area where a lot of people don't sit. They called each other. "I'm gonna give you a warning and that is that if I hang up I lost service." I told Tubbo. "Okay!" Tubbo said. They spoke a lot about stuff until Ranboo's phone ran from service. He decided to play stuff and eventually he fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CHAPTER ONE DONE
POG
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAY
word count: 590