• Snuggles..? •

{ Third Person }

   They arrived home and both decided to change into pajamas. They had arrived back home late at night, so they were both tired. Tubbo suggested to watch a movie! They watched something cute and childish, cause Tubbo was too scared to watch something scary. Tubbo dozed off, falling asleep having his arms around Ranboo, and his head on his shoulder. Ranboo snickered when he saw Tubbo asleep. Ranboo Shut off the Television and picked up Tubbo. He carried Tubbo to his bed and placed him down, when he was tugged down with him. "Snuggles please.." Tubbo mumbled. "Alright, alright." Ranboo smiled. Tubbo got comfy, and so did Ranboo, and they fell asleep, until Ranboo was woken up by Tubbo crying in his sleep. Ranboo was first unsure what to do, but then he wiped the boys tears and rubbed Tubbo's back. Tubbo calmed and nuzzled up to Ranboo. I can barely breathe I might die to being snuggled oh god Ranboo thought. As soon as Tubbo fell into a deep sleep, Ranboo got up from the snuggles and went to go to his bunk, when Tubbo whimpered a bit. He felt a tad bad, so he snuggled back with Tubbo. "Y'know im awake." Tubbo smiled. "oh." Ranboo replied, a bit confused. "Go to sleep." Ranboo told him. "Okay.." Tubbo nuzzled up to Ranboo and fell asleep, Ranboo doing the same.

   In the morning, Ranboo got up and went to cook eggs. Tubbo woke up to hearing the sound of a pan falling. One of the pans from the cabinet had fallen, but Ranboo didn't mind, he was more focused on cooking then picking up stuff. Tubbo came down the stairs and saw Ranboo. He had just finished cooking. "Morning sleepy head." Ranboo smiled. "G'mornin..." Tubbo sleepily replied. Tubbo walked over to Ranboo and wrapped his arms around him, resting his head on Ranboo's shoulder. "Come on sleepyhead, go sit down, breakfast is almost done." Ranboo rubbed Tubbo on the head, and Tubbo then sat down. He put the eggs on some bread and gave it to Tubbo. "I already ate." Ranboo said.

{ Ranboo POV}
  I walked outside and sat down in the grass, when I noticed a woods behind their house. I decided to take a walk through then. Halfway through the walk, he saw a river. He followed the river to some odd... rundown house (AN: PENELOPE YOU WILL KNOW THIS). He heard a loud scream come from the garage of the house, which made him gasp loudly. Someone stepped out of the house, and he felt he had recognized them. They saw him and threw a knife inches away from his head. Ranboo ran back the way he had came and saw Tubbo. He ran and hugged him, as the person who had thrown the knife walked up to them. They almost stabbed Tubbo, when Ranboo put his hand in the way. The person pulled the knife out and Bee Duo ran away.

   They arrived home, luckily, Ranboo's stab wound wasnt that big. "Are you okay?" Tubbo constantly was asking. "I'm fine! It's the size of a paper cut." Ranboo smiled. "Hold out your arm." Tubbo said. "Okay..?" Ranboo held out the arm the stab would was on. Tubbo grabbed it and put a bandaid on the stab wound. "Oh-" Ranboo didn't expect that. Tubbo smiled and walked away to his gaming chair, where he played Minecraft.

——————-

End of chapter 3!
I'm in a car
Sam you will know who the stabby stabby person was c: