• Woah, what? •

{Tubbo POV }

I would be in the pack yard , holding the lightsaber I had bought off Amazon. Ranboo had his too. We were fighting like they were swords. "Hah!" I yell as I strike Ranboo's sword out of his hand. I go to jab the Lightsaber into his head, but he moves. He kicked his lightsaber out of the way and I did the same with mine. He threw a punch, but I caught it and knocked him to the ground. "You tried." I said. Ranboo got up, laughing. "Okay that's enough." Ranboo smiled. I got up and T-posed over him, smiling, "cult cult cult cult" I chant. Ranboo laughed and stood up with me. It started to rain. We walked inside together and I ran to the sofa. "I CALL DIBS ON MOVIE CHOICE!" I yelled. Ranboo laughed and sat beside me. "Alright, you pick." Ranboo wrapped one of his arms around me. I chose not a movie — but a series. The name of it was Sweet Tooth and it sounded good. Some of the episodes made them laugh, some cry, and some made them gasp. Tubbo was asleep by episode 4. Ranboo gently carried Tubbo to his bed then he felt something sharp on Tubbo's head. He was confused, but placed him down, afterwards going to bed himself.

   In the morning, Ranboo woke up and went to the bathroom. Changing into his normal Hawaiian outfit, he started to clean his face. He forgot that every day he had to wear the tan makeup, so his real skin tone wouldn't be revealed. He put the tan makeup on and stepped out of the bathroom, just in time for Tubbo to wake up. He started to get his streaming setup ready for later. "OW-" Ranboo heard Tubbo yell. "You okay-?" He asked, looking up at Tubbo. He noticed Tubbo's hand was bleeding. "I stabbed my hand on my Hor- on the side of the bed." Tubbo hid a secret. Ranboo noticed it. "Lying. Tell me what happened." Ranboo strictly spoke, giving Tubbo chills. "...I'd rather n-" Tubbo got cut off my a small growl from Ranboo. "What. Happened." Ranboo said once again. "..I cut my hand on my horn..." Tubbo announced. Ranboo, comfused, told Tubbo to come down. When Tubbo did, Ranboo checked his hair and saw two small goat horns. He was astonished. "Tubbo... Your...-" Ranboo was cut off by Tubbo running up to him and putting a cloth over his mouth, making Ranboo pass out.

——————————-
...
Good day