• Stay away. •

{Unknown POV. }

I stepped around through the woods, looking for where he had gone. Knife in hand, dripping of new and old blood, I started to run when I saw a house. I looked for enderian footprints. There. I thought as I walked closer.

                     {3rd person.}

  Ranboo heard a snap of a branch come from the woods in the back. Ranboo and Tubbo was sleeping outside in arent that night. "Did you hear that..?" Ranboo asked to Tubbo. "Yeah.." Tubbo shuddered. Ranboo stepped outside the tent and shined the flashlight into the woods to see a man. Where do I recognize you from.. I question. The man looked at Ranboo and raced towards him. Ranboo jumped and hid in the tent again. A knife plunged through the fabric of the tent. Tubbo screamed. Rqnboo stepped outside of the tent and shifted to Enderman form. The person stared at me. "Hello." The person said. Their voice was high pitched-ish. They wielded a blood doused knife. Ranboo stared in shock. Tubbo stepped out of the tent. "Who are you." Ranboo asked, sounding angry. "...hah.. Your worst nightmare-!!" The person smiled. "You don't scare me." Ranboo growled. The person ran at Ranboo, or at least it looked like it. They actually grabbed Tubbo and held a knife to their neck. "Give me back what you took,,,, and he won't die!" The person was evidently talking about his knife. "BAD SERIOUSLY!?" Someone, he had a stripe of blue in his hair. They were African American, leapt out from a tree. "Bad-! Leave the people who live here now alone!" The person hissed. "But- Ugh fine. Whatever floats your boat, Zak." Bad stepped away from Tubbo and stood beside the person now known as 'Zak.' "I'm so sorry. My friend here has something called 'BloodLust' and it's where he has to get blood. In so sorry." Zak frantically apologized. "It's fine... I guess." Ranboo held Tubbo close to him. The two people walked back into the woods.

Tubbo was staring at the ground, then falling back.

The person had laid a hit on Tubbo's back.
Tubbo bled.
and bled.
and bled.
Ranboo couldn't stop the bloodshed.
All he could do is watch.

Activate Enderwalking.